Rosie Jones

Cide

Do you think she knew her pussy was on show here? Or did she not expect these to circulate?
She would have known. It's an outtake. Question is, Did Alison have permission to post/sell it online. She always claimed she got permission off the models to use the outtakes on onlyfans and chatabox and if that is the case then Rosie definitely knew about the image. If she didn't have permission to post it then it would probably explain why both accounts were taken down. Alison might have been nieve enough to think the image wouldn't have been shared online. Who knows.

Boobslover

She would have known. It's an outtake. Question is, Did Alison have permission to post/sell it online. She always claimed she got permission off the models to use the outtakes on onlyfans and chatabox and if that is the case then Rosie definitely knew about the image. If she didn't have permission to post it then it would probably explain why both accounts were taken down. Alison might have been nieve enough to think the image wouldn't have been shared online. Who knows.
Rosie was quite shy displaying it. We got so close, but unlike Kitty Lea or Katie Downes (I remember what was described as a 'tasteful flash' in Redline in 2004) she has been protective of herself to not give us a better glimpse

Fribbit

The shot was clearly meant to have the leaf covering her pussy and Rosie wouldn't have known that wasn't the case. I would guess that if/when Rosie gave permission to Alison to use the outtakes like that it was probably just the case that she, like the other Page 3 girls, gets on well with Alison and so gave her the go ahead not realising that it included full nudes rather than individually signing off on each of the hundreds or thousands of images in Alison's archive.

Rosie was comfortable enough in her body to legitimately be nude when shooting rather than wearing a little flesh-coloured thong that would then be photoshopped off. And with the sheer number of pictures taken of her while she was nude it figures there would be a few taken that would show it all.

From what I've heard about how Alison reacted to stuff I got the impression that she maybe fucked up by letting the full nudes get out there and it was just meant to be a similar level to the Page 3 stuff.

Namecaller

there are three variations on that leaf exposure pic. all have been posted to this thread already. great shot tho.

daza4

Rosie was quite shy displaying it. We got so close, but unlike Kitty Lea or Katie Downes (I remember what was described as a 'tasteful flash' in Redline in 2004) she has been protective of herself to not give us a better glimpse
Hmm, I'd love to see the Katie Downes one – is it out there at all? Thanks...

Boobslover

Hmm, I'd love to see the Katie Downes one – is it out there at all? Thanks...
I've tried to find it. Lost in the mists of time. It was a laying down shot, but you could see just a tiny bit of slip from the half pulled down thong.
As for this awesome Rosie pussy shot, it would have been awesome when the was in her prime, 2008 to 2013

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H OnlyFans 0
H Requests 2
B Other Models 3
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 1
T Celebrity Leaked Photos 44