[Read the thread rules] Models on Purpleport / modelfol.io / Adultfolio / model-kartei.de / Maxmodels.pl (no mass dumping of togs content)

guitars-r-fun

Start a new thread and link to the new thread here? I am only aware of a couple of things that might go further than anything I have seen; and my understanding is that one of them are some shots that have been completely pulled by the photographer. Posting those might result in some issues. Most stuff seems to be available if someone looks. I don't want to go further than saying this here as I don't want issues for the thread!
She did open leg at the start of her modelling career. Only seen the same 12 images that appeared from that shoot though.

dzarmstrong

She did open leg at the start of her modelling career. Only seen the same 12 images that appeared from that shoot though.
Is that not just the same shoot mentioned from the dodgy tog on adultwork? That wasn't that many pics and is the only open leg I've seen of her, and it want legitimate ie: shouldn't have been published or sold I believe.

deluxe78

Is that not just the same shoot mentioned from the dodgy tog on adultwork? That wasn't that many pics and is the only open leg I've seen of her, and it want legitimate ie: shouldn't have been published or sold I believe.
If these are currently online somewhere, feel free to DM. I don’t want to kill this thread, but if they’re online anyway, I would like to have a look to see if they’re what I already know about.