Olivia Wilde

CB666

Instead of confirming, maybe post the proof, it saves so many unneeded notifications of everybody asking, or edit your post to confirm you have or do not have the video, thanks:)

Only the screengrab has been posted. No video has been posted yet.

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
Only the screengrab has been posted. No video has been posted yet.
He is confirming the video exists with his comment, it then causes a ton of notifications of people asking if he has the video, if he confirmed in original post then it would keep things clear, thanks:)

S

shim

Yeah, it's so obvious when people post things like "I've seen it, it's not great" or "I've seen it and it's confirmed her" that they're just posting for attention..

I on the other hand have seen her set and it actually includes a blowjob vid.

supergrover

Yeah, it's so obvious when people post things like "I've seen it, it's not great" or "I've seen it and it's confirmed her" that they're just posting for attention..

Sadly its not her poor husband getting the BJ lol

Namecaller

by saying that u just confirmed you actually haven't seen the set..... posting bs content to up interest in yourself?? poor form.

soter

Exif data on the 2nd picture shows it to have been taken November 9th, 2013. The GPS location is that of Olivia & Jason’s former home in Nichols Canyon in LA. Camera was not an iPhone, and may have been taken by Sudekis himself as the “artist” is labeled as JSuds.View attachment 899617
Hipstamatic was/is an iPhone app for applying filters and effects to photos before you posted them to Instagram.