OnlyFans Marnie Simpson

brumjax

I was posting a load of PPV. but seemed to be the only one doing it, so I stopped. If others are gonna carry on posting I’ll keep posting too. But can’t keep buying PPV if I’m the only one doin it ‍♂️
she blocked me from ppv's and commenting so i can only see what she posts in her feed which is next to not worth it - i've missed out on loads of stuff i reckon

Bigred88

she blocked me from ppv's and commenting so i can only see what she posts in her feed which is next to not worth it - i've missed out on loads of stuff i reckon
I’m the same blocked from ppv’s and I don’t think her page is worth it without the ppv’s

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
I was pissed one night and started messaging asking why she doesn’t just get a premium of her getting fucked all over made because we can all google what her fanny looks like and it would be better than the prices she was charging for one tit out and use that gash for some hard earned cash
You smooth talking bastard, I’m surprised she didn’t invite you round for a private show, you’ve practically talked her knickers off;)