Marnie Simpson paid content contribution thread

AdamTheGreat

I am the guy who bought the last BG content and only want to get as much of her content as possible, more for the community too. Outside of PayPal are there any apps where we can crowdfund and the money will only be taken once I’ve purchased? Tall order I know! I know it’s hard to trust people on here but I’ve contributed to a few threads for different girls as I don’t mind paying for content but as Marnies is getting better and more expensive. If we could split it out it would be amazing and I would just post for you guys

Thorfap

Administrator
I am the guy who bought the last BG content and only want to get as much of her content as possible, more for the community too. Outside of PayPal are there any apps where we can crowdfund and the money will only be taken once I’ve purchased? Tall order I know! I know it’s hard to trust people on here but I’ve contributed to a few threads for different girls as I don’t mind paying for content but as Marnies is getting better and more expensive. If we could split it out it would be amazing and I would just post for you guys
This is approved and backed by admin, Adam is trusted as a contributor of paid content.

AdamTheGreat

DM me for my PayPal, she’s just offered it for $50 so after a few contributions I’ll defo get it the more the merrier and we can really get this content coming quickly

Jim2002

DM me for my PayPal, she’s just offered it for $50 so after a few contributions I’ll defo get it the more the merrier and we can really get this content coming quickly
PayPal used to allow you to create a group fund. Not sure if it still allows it. With the group fund you just share that link and people can add to it.

I done for a work night out years ago so not sure if the option is still available.

AdamTheGreat

Let me check, I’ve started to get a few donations so if people want to keep adding I’ll get the content for tonight!