MAFS Oz all years

The_ArC

Tamara Joy …. Was hopeful it would be more like it was described in the message. Was glad I didn’t go for the one after this one that’s apparently ‘post sex strip tease’

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpeg
    IMG_1614.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 1,925
  • IMG_1613.jpeg
    IMG_1613.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1,859
  • IMG_1612.jpeg
    IMG_1612.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,689
  • IMG_1611.jpeg
    IMG_1611.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 1,682
  • IMG_1610.jpeg
    IMG_1610.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 1,891
  • IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,011

The_ArC

Are you able to post the video please?
I didn’t have a video mate. Was just the set of pics unfortunately… she’s been sending out supposed videos that are like 100-150 USD… not been game to try any of them to be fair with how misleading she usually is

FJ89

I didn’t have a video mate. Was just the set of pics unfortunately… she’s been sending out supposed videos that are like 100-150 USD… not been game to try any of them to be fair with how misleading she usually is
Sorry it looked like on the screenshots it was from a vid on your camera roll

Ljones

Tamara Joy …. Was hopeful it would be more like it was described in the message. Was glad I didn’t go for the one after this one that’s apparently ‘post sex strip tease’
thanks so much. Is there any chance you could post the ones of her standing up on your camera roll please?

The_ArC

thanks so much. Is there any chance you could post the ones of her standing up on your camera roll please?
I literally posted all the photos that I paid for mate. That is her camera roll not mine. I would say it’s a ‘ploy’ to make it look like you should buy a heap of her other content that will be very much similar