Kyl87z

Doesnt seem like anyone has not trying to be an arse but dont see how it can take almost 2 weeks for the mega

tm01

could do with seeing it tho... she's posted loads of content including some filthy stories on her feed. Open her profile and have a read

tm01

I used to have tons of my old phone. Lesbian and her getting fucked etc

she does nothing for me though she’s huge but I’ll see if I can dig anything out. Her mate Chloe is fit as fuck and used to sell her pussy too.
Cheers mate. I went to school with her so im tempted to see what shes acc like

tm01

dude just buy it, no one has anything to post
hahahaha she aint worth £20 a month. Thought some of you guys might have bought when she was cheaper nd ss it but nvm. Guess I should start taking instructions from some mouthy sad fuck nd just stump up the cash

tm01

why didn’t you buy it when it was cheap then? At least then you wouldn’t be sat begging and pay a couple quid to see, you clearly think she’s worth alot to be sat bumping everyday you “mouthy sad fuck”
We're all here to share what we've got, aint we? Whats the problem with bumping the thread? Every other thread has it nd it gets exposure for her anyway. I didnt find her until she was at £20... heard from others that she was cheaper before. If you dont like what you see, why do ya get involved with the thread? Move along mouth