Lili Simmons

P

PharoahEgypt

if it was enough to inspire you to make your first post, then it was worth it... lol. :)

1Bigtell

Better than trying to act like I'm above other people and the one to keep haranging people trying to add a sense of humour.

I would correct the previous poster as to his Gene Simmonds error, but I'd only have you coming back pointing out how horrible I'm being...

Get off your keyboard, warrior, or come face me one on one.... If any person I've flamed is offended they can complain, it's not your fight..!
Are we challenging folk to a fight ? Put the location up so we can watch or streaming is fine

P

PharoahEgypt

eyy oop.... josh is back with another of his fake accounts.... moved from 2's to 3's now though? ;)

Jayman

Notice how the man child challenges me to a fight, yet when I ask him where he lives, he ignores it and makes another comment.

You must be a frog

SuperPaul1287

I wonder if any internet fight actually became a real fight.

Yeah, but they usually end up with one person killing the other, because the type of person who actually tracks down someone they argued with on the internet is fucking INSANE.

This more likely a case of two little overly sensitive children who say some tough words but if push actually came to shove would be more likely to wet themselves than even so much as make a fist, let alone throw one.

P

PharoahEgypt

I have a low tolerance for people making silly comments, and choose to comment on occasion to vent that frustration. That isn't childish... it's the reaction of others to those comments though is what starts all these arguments. I'd think more of the person if it was the person berated who came back, but it never is, it's just some random person who sits and waits, wanting to be offended on another person's behalf.... Bit like all those white knight crusaders who call the BBC to complain that a black person was talked down to, when the black person themselves felt no belittlement as he got the joke. While white knights exist there will always be conflict in forums, no matter in what context comments are made. As for being told to begin a private conversation with said WK, would any of you want to bother? No, thought not. Last word on the matter, I got far better things to do & better forums.

Jayman

Offended?

You threw a fit and took down leak pics because 1 guy made a comment that he did not want to see the dick pics.

The only reason why you stay here, is because you can say what you want, knowing the mods will do nothing.

Please learn to use paragraphs, much easier to read.

Jayman

Yeah, but they usually end up with one person killing the other, because the type of person who actually tracks down someone they argued with on the internet is fucking INSANE.

This more likely a case of two little overly sensitive children who say some tough words but if push actually came to shove would be more likely to wet themselves than even so much as make a fist, let alone throw one.

You are correct, expect, I am not a sensitive child. I am just tired of this asshat and all of his stupid fucking comments. Do not believe me? Go through his post and read some of them. That is alll he does on here.

SuperPaul1287

You both claim to not be acting like children, and yet both also point the finger at the other the one for starting it and acting like an ass and don't take credit for your part in it. Guys, I know from acting like a child, even on this very forum. Just call a spade a spade and walk away. It's fun for a minute or two, but this place is about tits, not your feelings. Know when to let it go.