OnlyFans L@ur3n l0uis3

MUG-Z2

Has she had implants put in or just had an 'uplift' / re-arrangement of existing breast tissue based on the scars that go down from her nipples.
Just trying to ascertain/understand if this is a breast augmentation with implants or she still has natural breasts that have been 'manipulated' to provide a new look/position/shape to them.

Bettyboop99

Has she had implants put in or just had an 'uplift' / re-arrangement of existing breast tissue based on the scars that go down from her nipples.
Just trying to ascertain/understand if this is a breast augmentation with implants or she still has natural breasts that have been 'manipulated' to provide a new look/position/shape to them.
Man's watched 3 episodes of Nip/Tuck and is talking all the lingo..

sideshow rob

The vertical scars are a result of having implants taken out and then replaced, usually as a result of old implants leaking. My ex had to have it done. They have to make sure all is clean inside hence the vertical cut. They don't have to have implants added back in but they would look shocking without.

MUG-Z2

The vertical scars are a result of having implants taken out and then replaced, usually as a result of old implants leaking. My ex had to have it done. They have to make sure all is clean inside hence the vertical cut. They don't have to have implants added back in but they would look shocking without.
Lauren Louise NEVER had implants. Her breasts were always natural. Given the 'lollipop' scar that has been used (normally associated with 'uplift' breast surgery), it is possible this procedure has been used to possibly insert brand new implants which if true will now make her ineligible to work with some photographers/studios who will only shoot content where the model has real 'natural' breasts (no implants). Her issue was that her natural breasts were starting to 'sag' in last couple of years so I am guessing she simply decided it was time to get the 'uplift' done, but I am hoping she has maintained her 'natural breast tissue' and that 'implants' haven't been inserted. I do however wonder why she didn't get her 'inverted nipples' sorted out at same time to make them more prominent.

mikeb2

From another forum
She's had a breast augmentation by the looks of it, usually called a reduction but in this case she's basically just had them hoisted up. The scars are similar anyway. A shame she thought she needed to have her boobs fixed, was my favourite feature of hers.

MUG-Z2

With her new boobs she isn't going to be able to continue her trademark 'bouncing boobs' content anymore given that breasts with implants tend to not move (if at all), like natural boobs do. Her scars around the nipples, and under her boobs and then going from the bottom to her nipples are all still quite new and therefore rather obvious.