L.A.B.

Raspberryclouds

Unsure it says other guy maybe the other girls partner I think he’s been in a video before but he’s face is blanked over so who knows!
Edit: I ended up getting it thinking it was gonna be the best vid she ever did, don’t bother guys it’s a massive waste of money she basically fully baited us, she’s not even full frontal in it, there’s simulated sex with her for maybe 10 seconds she goes back to “Lucy hand brooks”

ESCAPEMAN

Edit: I ended up getting it thinking it was gonna be the best vid she ever did, don’t bother guys it’s a massive waste of money she basically fully baited us, she’s not even full frontal in it, there’s simulated sex with her for maybe 10 seconds she goes back to “Lucy hand brooks”
Thanks buddy I thought for a minute she was going down the Sread route.

mk457

The guy finger banging her previously wasn't her husband for sure. Is she selling to trusted subs and vip members only ?

How long was the video?

hs98765

I didn’t buy the video but approached both girls for it…. One wanted $150, the other $35… I’m sure you can guess which way round, one also has a 20 sec preview!

Drawers

Does she even wank him off or anything?. This will be the end of her. She’s not that hot to be so coy

headgear

I did post upstream that she never puts out in any collaboration vids - she actually shows far less in them than she does on her own which I cannot understand

ESCAPEMAN

I did post upstream that she never puts out in any collaboration vids - she actually shows far less in them than she does on her own which I cannot understand
I subbed to her for a couple of years and In my experience was pretty much upfront but to miss sell this way is totally out of order will lose her subs

ESCAPEMAN

Edit: I ended up getting it thinking it was gonna be the best vid she ever did, don’t bother guys it’s a massive waste of money she basically fully baited us, she’s not even full frontal in it, there’s simulated sex with her for maybe 10 seconds she goes back to “Lucy hand brooks

How much did you lay out for this buddy if you don't mind me asking ?