Kirsten Ria Squibb - WhatCulture presenter

randobarmy

She bought herself an outfit from Ann Summers which could be interesting, some lingerie and stockings would be a decent set, I don't think she's that naive that she can keep doing arse and cleavage shots forever, once her numbers start to dwindle and she starts to miss the money, and WhatCulture don't pay well, I could see her showing a bit more.

Swalton

She bought herself an outfit from Ann Summers which could be interesting, some lingerie and stockings would be a decent set, I don't think she's that naive that she can keep doing arse and cleavage shots forever, once her numbers start to dwindle and she starts to miss the money, and WhatCulture don't pay well, I could see her showing a bit more.
I wouldn't be too sure, she's semi famous from whatculture, attractive and has a decent amount of thirsty lads on her patreon. It's cheap enough to keep those who do it continuing it, without ever feeling ripped off.

The way she censors her insta is outrageous tbf, if you don't want to go nude or sell nudes thats fine but don't bait hungry boys into paying, admittedly a small amount, cash for essentially the same photos with the implied promise of more.

I signed up for a month, 3 quid. Seen it wasn't worth it in my opinion, Again I know this is a paltry amount. And left. If people are happy to do that then cool, good for them. But the way she implies nudity then doesn't deliver is dishonest imo.

Also I think she has two higher tiers, or better stuff you can unlock. Seen one for 8 quid and one for 25. But both the thumbnails and descriptions did not seem promising. Basically just BTS stuff, or signed things.

But she's earning her keep, so she's happy, her patreons are happy, people here are happy when someone leaks it so go wolverines.

mastersays7

You never know - we might get lucky and as she becomes a bit more confident in herself she might show a bit more but I don't think we'd get anything more than MAYBE a handbra.

randobarmy

I'm just trying to be an optimist, this year has been fucking shite in general, no decent UK leaks apart from part of a Suranne Jones set to cheer us up, Gail Emms and Lucy Horobin's nips so close but yet so far, Ash Millman disappearing off the radar after some promising years, and Kirsten being a bit too much of a tease, but hey ho it's Christmas coming up so hopefully we'll get something in stockings, Gail Emms would be a good start