kayleeannex Photos & Videos

mike wright

I'm not sure if it's just a catfish or not but I keep missing the sales also saw on her Instagram story someone said #catfish so really not sure what she posts but I did message her and ask do u take requests she replied yes for tips ‍♂️

mike wright

She doesn't take payments through onlyfans she takes it through PayPal and she has made me wait two days for the pic I requested after saying the pic was ready before I paid she has now up loaded 3 pics on her page during the time I've wait for me paid pic fucking bullshit

Murrary

She doesn't take payments through onlyfans she takes it through PayPal and she has made me wait two days for the pic I requested after saying the pic was ready before I paid she has now up loaded 3 pics on her page during the time I've wait for me paid pic fucking bullshit

You sharing?

mike wright

Lads watch what u are doing when buying a pic of her through PayPal she said the pic was taken and ready to send I paid her she then took 4 days and after lots of arguing with her she finally admitted she didn't have to pic done and sent a shit pic instead nothing to what I asked for so please be careful with this she is a cunt

Murrary

Lads watch what u are doing when buying a pic of her through PayPal she said the pic was taken and ready to send I paid her she then took 4 days and after lots of arguing with her she finally admitted she didn't have to pic done and sent a shit pic instead nothing to what I asked for so please be careful with this she is a cun

thats abit of a shitter , what pic did you ask for and receive?