Katharine McPhee

flu123

Very sexy, it has everything to be one of the best sets because it does not have to show much to drive us crazy.

FiascoJones

That's Holtie for you. Everyone is waiting for new leaks to drop any time now, so he is using the moment to drop old shit and make useless comments. Its gotten to a point where I avoid posts when I see his was the last comment (Sometimes he pathologically bumps 10 or more threads in a short span of time). Waste of time. Sadly, as we await the McPhee pics, he has us at a disadvantage.

Geardagas

The first one and third one looks like her....but the other pics could be anyone lol....
It doesn't make sense, because two nudes with face were posted. Why fake two pics alongside a few real pics? They faked alexa bliss and Bayley by throwing a few headshots from Instagram in with random nudes from the internet and it was painfully obvious...no reason for them to do that here, because they have actual nudes

Gutty123

It doesn't make sense, because two nudes with face were posted. Why fake two pics alongside a few real pics? They faked alexa bliss and Bayley by throwing a few headshots from Instagram in with random nudes from the internet and it was painfully obvious...no reason for them to do that here, because they have actual nudes
true, and I want to believe they are really her. But I still have my doubts.

Geardagas

The more I look at it, the more that pussy approaches hope solo levels of ugly.

Sorry to sound negative but you likely won't read this negative comment until youre done fapping anyway