Kaley Cuoco

Like?

• Yes

Votes: 3,601 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 158 4.2%

• Total voters

1Bigtell

Oh no... I feel so hurt, that you called me a fucktard... I will now go cry in a corner, and not ever come back, unless you apologize....

By the way... Fucktard is one word - You retard!
I had no idea it was a grammar forum but thank you for the correction , I reckon your 17 years of age , single and have been masturbating since early hours of the morning to the smell of your sisters pants ?

1Bigtell

Actually I am 38 and a seasoned swinger... But enjoy jerking off to celebrity look-alikes... That don't look like the celeb....
Hahahaha anyone that has to brag that they are a seasoned swinger clearly is not a seasoned swinger hahaha what even is a seasoned swinger ?? If you mean you've fucked a few girls or guys if that's your things then we are all seasoned swingers ! , Hahaha seasoned swinger ! Haha

I didn’t “brag”. I just stated a fact.

Man this forum is full of dickheads....

So everyone thinks it looks like her, YOU act like a douche insulting everyone (else) who thinks it looks like her, but the "forum" is full of dickheads? Righhhttt...

EDIT: Yeah, I just realized what 1Bigtell said... Clearly two logins. He was probably about to start defending his "doesn't look like her" position with his other login, lol.

1Bigtell

Actuallty I never "liked" any of my own posts. I could care less about likes...
I forgot my account once, and made a new one... Now I think I am logged into one on my PC, and one on my iphone....

Can't find anywhere to delete an account...

Also : It's "You're"...
But you were logged in both accounts ?? You made a cunt of it , folk now know that your a joke with two accounts , congratulations though

L

lutherkent

Erm of course the pictures don't look exactly similar, but why?

Different camera

Different lighting

Different day, week, month year

People age?

Women look different every damn day ... You know that invention called make up.

Everyone looks different in bed, just woken up, tired, just had sex.

EmmaGranger19

Erm of course the pictures don't look exactly similar, but why?

Different camera

Different lighting

Different day, week, month year

People age?

Women look different every damn day ... You know that invention called make up.

Everyone looks different in bed, just woken up, tired, just had sex.

Really? I don’t think I’ve ever looked different. I’ve always looked like myself whether I just woke up or didn’t have make up on or if I just had sex. I’ve never had my boyfriend look at me and say “who are you I don’t remember sleeping with you”

ryuhe

About what? I have eyes... And they work... If you can't see the face is different - I don't know what to tell you...
But like I said... Enjoy the picture... Noone is stopping you!
then you need to see a doctor if you cant see this is the same person.

P-zac

Can we all stop the bullshit and petty immaturity. The page should be for new content and appreciating private not meant to be seen images of our favourite celebs.

Actuallty I never "liked" any of my own posts. I could care less about likes...
I forgot my account once, and made a new one... Now I think I am logged into one on my PC, and one on my iphone....

Can't find anywhere to delete an account...

Also : It's "You're"...

Also : It's "Actually" not "Actuallty" but go ahead and correct people some more.