Jodi3 Marsh Discussion

Dunky79

We could stave off the boredom of waiting by running a book on whether she has flappy lips or tucked in and whether she has a protruding clit like a nipple or something or whether it's hidden??
I'm gonna go with flaps that look like a Just stop Oil protesters stretched ear lobes.

Footlover81

Download a ad blocker browser like everyone else I suggest Aloha cause you can download directly from onlyfans using it as well

I'm on a tablet which don't use ad blocker correctly unfortunately. I don't have a posh PC or phone otherwise I'd have it on already ;)

Dumbfuck

Aloha is on the app store its a browser like chrome so you don't need any fancy PC or phone
In all honesty downloading nonsense to allow a stupid hosting site is not my bag.

There’s plenty of hosting sites that work without plaguing your laptop, tablet or phone with constant rubbish.

I’d rather miss out than tolerate it. My opinion but it’s valid.

Shdjej

In all honesty downloading nonsense to allow a stupid hosting site is not my bag.

There’s plenty of hosting sites that work without plaguing your laptop, tablet or phone with constant rubbish.

I’d rather miss out than tolerate it. My opinion but it’s valid.
I know yeah but the reason people use that bunkr is cause they don't give a fuck about DMCA takedowns and ignore them