Jacqueline Jossa

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
mmm god yeah so fuckable mm i wanna breed her
Mega pint of her gush would go down a treat
The pair of you sound like a couple of horny teenagers who‘ve just discovered their cocks and naughty words for the first time, Dean you’ve had multiple pointless comments deleted from this thread, that should really be guiding you in that what you’re posting is completely irrelevant and contributes in no way at all.please stop both of you or we will have no option but to mute and or ban, thanks.

Paul E Dangerously

The pair of you sound like a couple of horny teenagers who‘ve just discovered their cocks and naughty words for the first time, Dean you’ve had multiple pointless comments deleted from this thread, that should really be guiding you in that what you’re posting is completely irrelevant and contributes in no way at all.please stop both of you or we will have no option but to mute and or ban, thanks.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
hahaha whatever lol freedom of speech i can say whatever i like about this slut and im sober im 25 bilmey quiet controlling me
Nobody is quiet controlling you:rolleyes: we are very loudly controlling you, now take your 25 year old body with it’s pre pubescent juvenile brain and , I did look for the definition of slut to educate you but I’m guessing you already know what your mom looks like, off you pop child! Banned.