Irish Girl Onlyfans reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so many tips if the content is shit ?
Don't fall for it bro, go back a page or two and read my comment about what all the OF girls do, it's a ploy to draw in suckers and build interest. You're living proof of it.

It's already been confirmed that her content is shit and she shows nothing. That insta story is nothing but bait.

Last edited:

denoredman

Don't fall for it bro, go back a page or two and read my comment about what all the OF girls do, it's a ploy to draw in suckers and build interest. You're living proof of it.

It's already been confirmed that her content is shit and she shows nothing. That insta story is nothing but bait.
Nah I believe you mate so your saying she isn’t making that money at all ? What does she do if you ask her for nudes etc ???? Ask for stupid money

denoredman

The "sub" twitter accounts that renames themselves as "Kat's simp" etc are made by herself, someone worked out the IP address was the exact same for 5 accounts she was using as promotional content for insta stories etc.

Also the tipping ain't always legit either. Could be bullshit but from a Twitter group that my ex was in, they all tip each other to make it seem like the content is unreal and take the 20% loss that OF takes as damage limitation. They do the like and comment spamming on OF and this is just another element of building thirst apparently.S Seemsfar fetched but it was what was being suggested and practiced on the group she was in.

By all accounts this dolls account is trash though, all chat, no gash.
I’m guessing people have called her out on this and she just blocks ? On twitter she’s saying she put down onlyfans money for a house

Rizzle_47

I’m guessing people have called her out on this and she just blocks ? On twitter she’s saying she put down onlyfans money for a house
only thing easier than taking candy from a baby is taking money from sad lonely old men, majority of Kats fanbase and nothing to brag about.
also she's all over this site like a rash any thread of hers gets nuked rapid - not that there's any need for a thread her content sucks according to all reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.