Hollie Parsons Photos & Videos

BatmanLovesGirls

What does bump mean

Also when placed in google translate:

" I'm a new member, or a member who has re-registered as previously banned. I tend to like freebies, decided not to contribute to life many years ago but have a degree in demanding others do. I may - just may have an image or two which would be nice to share - by fu*k it, that goes against my every being "

trevor mcdonald

" I'm a new member, or a member who has re-registered as previously banned. I tend to like freebies, decided not to contribute to life many years ago but have a degree in demanding others do. I may - just may have an image or two which would be nice to share - by fu*k it, that goes against my every being "

Are also known to private message you asking ‘what you have’ then offering to trade...obviously only if you send what you have first

Rambo

just been calling someone called Tarndonger out for this exact reason on this thread:

but also on top of what you said these said people that nag and nag and bump for stuff hardly ever even acknowledge it or thank people when someone does eventually share stuff theyve been waiting for, they are the absolute arse crack of humanity

Dawnrazor

but also on top of what you said these said people that nag and nag and bump for stuff hardly ever even acknowledge it or thank people when someone does eventually share stuff theyve been waiting for, they are the absolute arse crack of humanity
Totally agree, I've got fuck all to offer and I'm grateful to see what I can see for free!!!
Some of the "mega" posts are great but the stick o e guy was getting for putting videos up on a format some didn't like was bang out of order and not as much as the thanks, rude twats!!
Well done to everyone who posts stuff.

Rambo

Totally agree, I've got fuck all to offer and I'm grateful to see what I can see for free!!!
Some of the "mega" posts are great but the stick o e guy was getting for putting videos up on a format some didn't like was bang out of order and not as much as the thanks, rude twats!!
Well done to everyone who posts stuff.
Correct dude. not everyone can be expected to post stuff, some cant for various reasons and that's fine but its the ones that bump nag and complain and then don't even thank people for stuff that drive me through the roof, can only imagine they must be absolute rude gobshites in real life, the kind of people that wouldn't hold the door open for someone they'd just let it shut in their face!, or the kind when they were growing up to want to share everyone else's sweets but not share their own out

Last edited:

Smallguy

just been calling someone called Tarndonger out for this exact reason on this thread:

I had to actually block the same guy cause he was doing ny tits in. Best move I made.

B

boyletter

I'm pretty sure she said she'd never do nude. . Only implied! Honestly I can't see her ever going topless.