Gemma Atkinson

K

Karmic

Jesus lads, she's talked about this ad nauseum.
It's not a secret.

"
I lost a lot of fat when my body changed and my breasts were a little deflated,’ Gemma revealed.

‘I had tear-shaped implants to fill them out again and the shape is natural, although they look bigger in pictures.

‘People are always disappointed when they see me in the flesh! But I don’t get any complaints. I’m glad I did it.’"

R

Reap the whirlwind

I would love to lift up that shirt and rip her bra off to expose those big juicy tits. Would love to see that Gorka slide his cock between those huge tits in a leaked vid.
Prefer to think she’s got the pregnancy horn and would take every last one of us queued up round the block in every hole and let us take a souvenir selfie:D

J

Jobe1

Are you for fucking real every thread I've been on it you shouting your mouth off and then saying sorry guys I'll chill , please disconnect your keyboard when operating this website
Haha it's like he's just discovered girls for the first time and can't get enough, to fair though, I'd rather see him on a thread, bursting with excitement because he's just seen a pube on top of the pops, than all the usual bullshit arguments

P

Pharopyramid

Will we ever get the rest of the set being as the actual topless pics posted here were proven very easily to be a former page3 model and not gemma?