Emma Jones

Nell83

Didn't we have the same discussion when she had her last holiday? Photo with a woman so she must be a lesbian?? Turned out it was her mate...

boybiffa

She is a lesbian, that chap purchased her massive house that's worth a few million. He's a multi multi-millionaire, made his money in tech. In short terms, he's the sugar daddy, and has to keep him sweet.

Thorfap

Administrator
Why does anyone give care one little bit who he is or what sexual preference she indulges in, she’s got a great body no doubt but nobody is gonna be banging her anytime soon, she knows she’s wanked over by both sexes she knows what she posts and she knows how to play it all the way, same as when she calls out the pervy dm’s ain’t nobody on the planet posts what she does and doesn’t expect horny humans to message her , it’s human nature for some of us, I mean for others to be perverts.

DarkBLue12345

She is a lesbian, that chap purchased her massive house that's worth a few million. He's a multi multi-millionaire, made his money in tech. In short terms, he's the sugar daddy, and has to keep him sweet.
She did a video where she'd moved into her new house. It was just a normal new build house. Not in any way massive. I'm not even sure it was detached.

davesmith707

She did a video where she'd moved into her new house. It was just a normal new build house. Not in any way massive. I'm not even sure it was detached.
She's now got a new house since that. No idea if there is any truth in the previous comment though. You can see the new bigger house on the link from her instagram.