Deep Nude Celebs ONLY

fudefrak

Brie Larson
Brie Larson 35.jpegbrielarson42.png

I've been looking for an inpainting model that does realistic wet skin for ages. Did you train this one? Is it based on SD1.5 or SDXL?
I trained it, based on 584 images of Taylor Swift as well as 744 other images focused on various different aspects of nudity, all images manually captioned and reformatted into a square aspect ratio. My dataset includes wet nude women, at different zoom levels. I used RealisticVision 5.1 as a base, which is derived from 1.5. This model was actually a merge between two models trained on the same dataset. I did have to lower the weight of the word wet to 0.7 though because the wetness was a little extreme without that. (still realistic, just too wet)

I take my fully trained model and I extract an inpainting model from it by adding the difference between my full model and RealisticVision 5.1 to the RV51 inpainting model. However, I only use the inpainting model to create a low resolution image I use to guide ControlNet (realistic lineart and tile, at low weights, along with my own traced version of the details I want to preserve) and then regenerate with my full model at high resolution.

I don't have a good enough computer to really train SDXL effectively, but my datasets are high enough quality to handle that whenever I end up upgrading my GPU (although I don't expect that to be any time soon as I spent a fortune on my 3080Ti when I bought it)

Xanthmaster

If you're just pasting a real head onto other nude bodies (I don't know if those are AI or not) then it's not a deepnude

A deepnude is attempting to simulate what it would look like if you removed the clothes from a real photo, using AI inpainting.
thank you... far too many are posting those and artistic depictions in sections saying deepfake. I agree its fine if you are putting it in a catagory fake, but if the section is specifically asking for deepfake they should follow those rules. Sadly there seem to be no mods to correct that.

LittleMouse1

thank you... far too many are posting those and artistic depictions in sections saying deepfake. I agree its fine if you are putting it in a catagory fake, but if the section is specifically asking for deepfake they should follow those rules. Sadly there seem to be no mods to correct that.
Well, if we're being honest, just pasting an AI body onto a real head is not all that different from pasting an AI head onto a real body. If people are generating everything from scratch then cool (but that's the other thread). When doing AI deepfakes my feeling is you use as much of the original as possible, and to **not** use generic "parts" or full bodies. It just ruins it when you see someone like Zendaya with giant breasts, or a 55-year old with rock hard abs. Or whatever else that makes no sense. (Unless you work at it, AI will probably make boobs too big, for reality, that is.)

And don't even get me started on the complete lack of skin matching (color and texture) between the original and AI replacements.

At the same time, everyone here is in a different place and trying not to be critical of the *people* posting. The stuff here is largely way better than anything that shows up on other boards. I'm just all about continuous improvement.