OnlyFans chloandmatt

The thing I say is it’s been 3 days , not much chat in dms , similar posts everyday. I agree she’s waiting to rip it all off and be a freak but I don’t he will allow it , I honestly think this could be as far as it will go
i dunno, i kinda feeel like chloe has been wanting to do this for ages now, cause matt looks soooo akward lol plus they kinda stepped over the social media line now.... if they fall flat on this, they lose alot of fans cause lets be honest, alot of guys follow to just look at her.

I kinda think the most she will do is get naked but i dont think we will see actual xxx

Dannypcfc

i dunno, i kinda feeel like chloe has been wanting to do this for ages now, cause matt looks soooo akward lol plus they kinda stepped over the social media line now.... if they fall flat on this, they lose alot of fans cause lets be honest, alot of guys follow to just look at her.

I kinda think the most she will do is get naked but i dont think we will see actual xxx
I agree he don’t look confident enough for xxx. Will be just her doing nudes at best I think

Ju-On Thomas

On Saturday they posted their poll and they said 'all we can say is you are in for a treat tomorrow' but obviously the day after was mother's day so probably got caught doing stuff hence no posts.
They did appear online but probably just checking how the poll was going.

DanB189

Yeah, like they're supposed to sit there all day and do nothing else
I called out someone on a post of theirs the other day for demanding everything and constantly saying looks like we're not getting it ‍♂️ they sent me a message saying thank you for the comment I pay for subs but tend to not go for ppv cause I'd be broke if I bought ppvs off all tge people I subscribed too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Instagram 40