Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedstarkab

so, there was a slight chance of that glaswegian lorry driver taking us for laughs and giggles? I feel used...utterly, utterly used. I need a deep fried snickers bar, right this instant!

Cheer up m8, the 'happy?' pic resembles her profile pic so at least that one's legit

P

PharoahEgypt

Think that Glasgow trucker duped you, Fooster...:eek: lol. How does it feel to be used like a soiled nappy then tossed to one side.... ?? pmsl. :D:D

fooster

Think that Glasgow trucker duped you, Fooster...:eek: lol. How does it feel to be used like a soiled nappy then tossed to one side.... ?? pmsl. :D:D
like I said...am currently making love to my fridge because of glasgow.:D

once a deep fried snickersbar, always a deep fried snickersbar. there's no substitute. except for some jammy dodgers.

Last edited:
P

PharoahEgypt

like I said...am currently making love to my fridge because of glasgow.:D

once a deep fried snickersbar, always a deep fried snickersbar. there's no substitute. except for some jammy dodgers.

Prefer the 'Scottish sausage' myself.... and that's not an euthanism, its the spicy square shaped pork slab.... ;)

I

Ilovehelenflanagan

These could be pics from anywhere!! Until proven that they are not fake and Sarah or whoever they are can verify themselves then everyone is getting excited over nothing!!

Exodus

There dated from 2015
Well ther we go then. Alot can happen in 2 years. I myself have goten another tattoo with in the last 2 years and as the moles go, docs enjoy removing them from my experience. ;) So inconclusian for me. Thanks alot to Sarah B and please keep making these members of the board happy.

H

Harvorator

Sooo... this got a bit awkward. What now? Maybe a suggestion to the mods to ...
!!! KILL THIS THREAD !!!

reason - mistakes were made?

H

Harvorator

Exactly, let us be very very quiet now and observe. I'm sure this time it's gonna work... fuck I should have used italic and underline on top of bold and caps! That would have done the trick for sure.

fooster

Exactly, let us be very very quiet now and observe. I'm sure this time it's gonna work... fuck I should have used italic and underline on top of bold and caps! That would have done the trick for sure.
or adapted size, font and colour! go for it!

ProTipp: use @ + staffname, that ought to attract even more attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0