Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bibble

If anyone had anything of Garraway I’d pay good money to see them
A while ago I seem to remember in an interview she said her and her husband had become a bit stale in the bedroom area, they were trying different things to spice it up, one of them was sending naughty pics to each other while they were heading home, if there were pics out there I would happily have them instead of Holly, something very sexy about Kate.

Attachments

• Kate_Garraway_100918_15.jpeg
    Kate_Garraway_100918_15.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,057
Last edited:
B

Bobbob1

Anyone have any pics of Charlie Neil she was/ is* a weather lady she was my crush when I was younger.

J

JustAmazing82

What about Fiona Phillips? They hang low but they’re big. She could give a titty fuck without getting on her knees.

Attachments

• AABA95BD-3D32-40C3-9703-92CEA721C1AD.jpeg
    AABA95BD-3D32-40C3-9703-92CEA721C1AD.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 2B9C827A-B3AD-47A3-847E-B9429F60CBB3.jpeg
    2B9C827A-B3AD-47A3-847E-B9429F60CBB3.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,581

Joe Bradshaw

Did I miss some Emma J on here? Is that the same fella who photographed Radcliffe?
No, only the one. and yes, he is the same guy.
If its the same guy I'm thinking of he claimed to have loads of sets, regional newsreaders and babestation girls mainly but wanted paying to share them, which I was never going to do.

Would love to see the Sian Welby shots though if anyone has them?

P

Pharoahisangry

He didn't just claim to have, he does have..... But they're not leak sets, just sets of them in lingerie & stockings, etc. Not sure I saw Sian Welby anywhere on his lists though.

P

Pharoahisangry

Until he shows anything he's claiming to have it. Same as people claiming they have a ton of stuff by posting some random social media pics...

I can assure you he certainly has some of the stuff he claims; as I now also have some of it. I'm agreed not to share for free, but he's a genuine holder of what he says he holds.

P

Pharoahisangry

You know how everyone calls "bullshit" when people like Leaky claim to have things that never appear? That's how you sound.

Tell someone who cares what you think. I'm just telling you that the guy has what he claims to have. I know cause for the first time ever I decided to buy a couple of sets of these lingerie/hosiery pix off of him, and was more than satisfied in what I got back. I got exactly what he claimed to have had. End of.

P

Pharoahisangry

How am I making any claims I can't back up? I have the proof in my folders. The fact I'm not choosing to share them with you for free, and because I made a promise not to share them, is what's really grating your noodle.... Get over it, you've not been here long enough to cast wild aspersions either.

F

Fookie01

How am I making any claims I can't back up? I have the proof in my folders. The fact I'm not choosing to share them with you for free, and because I made a promise not to share them, is what's really grating your noodle.... Get over it, you've not been here long enough to cast wild aspersions either.

What sort of sums do these leaks change hands for? Double digits, treble, quadruple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0