Blac Chyna

H

Harthosi

Do you understand what a rhetorical comment is? Do you understand irony? Nope to both, then crawl back under your rock....o_O

I do indeed. However it's pretty clear you were just wrong. Trolling for the sake of self amusement rather than saying anything of value.

P

PharoahEgypt

I do indeed. However it's pretty clear you were just wrong. Trolling for the sake of self amusement rather than saying anything of value.

Again; I fear you don't even know the actual meaning of the words you're spouting once more... Trolling for self amusement? No, just stating some truths.

H

Harthosi

Again; I fear you don't even know the actual meaning of the words you're spouting once more... Trolling for self amusement? No, just stating some truths.

Might want to look at a dictionary some time. Simply saying something because you believe it to be true does not make it so.

J

judgeflo

Blac Chyna is what you get when you finish building a cheap Nicki Minaj knockoff and just throw together whatever pieces you have left over.
We would say the same about Pam A. Gena l Nolan. Don't be a hater

N

nothingnessximmortal

That’s the first video that got released of Chyna, the second one has already been posted on here.

She is with the same guy in both videos.
The longer video is definitely not her, the tats don't match at all. Plus both guys have drastically different sizes. Her body is as badly thrown together as Blac Chyna's is but it's still not Chyna.

Socho47

The longer video is definitely not her, the tats don't match at all. Plus both guys have drastically different sizes. Her body is as badly thrown together as Blac Chyna's is but it's still not Chyna.

You can hardly miss Chyna she has a huge butt, plus she has long blonde hair and voice matches to be Chyna.

It’s 100% Chyna in the bed sex scene.

The BJ vid of Chyna which is the second vid, the guy has the same voice has the one in the first video so it’s 100% Chyna in both videos.

Ucaed7542

You can hardly miss Chyna she has a huge butt, plus she has long blonde hair and voice matches to be Chyna.

It’s 100% Chyna in the bed sex scene.

The BJ vid of Chyna which is the second vid, the guy has the same voice has the one in the first video so it’s 100% Chyna in both videos.
It is not Chyna in the bed sex video.

N

nothingnessximmortal

It is Chyna in the bed sex video you can hardly miss her big butt and yellow hair and that the guy that she is with in the two videos, have the same voice and they match.
Women like Blac Chyna tend to mimic the looks of the people they aspire to be like. Case in point, the woman in the video has clearly been influenced by Chyna. I can take you to a dozen strip clubs from NY to ATL and point out a dozen strippers with terribly large ass implants/injections and long yellow/red/blue/green/indigo/black/brown/blond/orange/pink/silver hair that would make you think they were Blac Chyna. Strippers like Chyna come a dime a hundred. It is what it is though, I'm sure we'll eventually see Blac Chyna getting railed in the future anyway.

Jayman

I guess when she says it is her and her atty says it is a criminal act to release the video, we should believe you guys over them.

N

nothingnessximmortal

I guess when she says it is her and her atty says it is a criminal act to release the video, we should believe you guys over them.
Her attorney said it was her on the BJ video not the bed sex video.

Socho47

Women like Blac Chyna tend to mimic the looks of the people they aspire to be like. Case in point, the woman in the video has clearly been influenced by Chyna. I can take you to a dozen strip clubs from NY to ATL and point out a dozen strippers with terribly large ass implants/injections and long yellow/red/blue/green/indigo/black/brown/blond/orange/pink/silver hair that would make you think they were Blac Chyna. Strippers like Chyna come a dime a hundred. It is what it is though, I'm sure we'll eventually see Blac Chyna getting railed in the future anyway.

This is Chyna in the bed sex video, non-stop the voice matches and the same guy is in the same two videos with the voice matching and there is nothing more to discuss.