B/station 66 etc NO REAL NAMES IF IGNORED INSTANT BAN

Smooga

Anyone subscribed to v1x3n on sospoilt. Nothing ever seems to leak and she's amazing. Worth the ££?
Not certain. Looks like she's got tons of content but think you have to pay the sub and then for each individual video listed, which includes B/G. She may have content included in sub payment.
Not like HS who charges £12 a month and offers nothing for it. Impossible to get anything new or explicit of HS but seems most of her colleagues will.

falliceofjustice

Not certain. Looks like she's got tons of content but think you have to pay the sub and then for each individual video listed, which includes B/G. She may have content included in sub payment.
Not like HS who charges £12 a month and offers nothing for it. Impossible to get anything new or explicit of HS but seems most of her colleagues will.

HS has always been pretty clear about her limits, no idea why she even bothers having SoSpoilt though cos what you see on TV is pretty much it. Lots of old cam vids of her floating around, side on tease is generally the best you'll get.

V has been shooting a lot with DM also from XP again according to twitter, and there is one GG vid of her around.

Attachments

• IMG_8304.png
    IMG_8304.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 642
  • 2461414-41cd3e9aaaf20cd53bf6458c800c32f1.mp4
    33.6 MB · Views: 0

Smooga

HS has always been pretty clear about her limits, no idea why she even bothers having SoSpoilt though cos what you see on TV is pretty much it. Lots of old cam vids of her floating around, side on tease is generally the best you'll get.
Was told she goes a bit further in private and have seen some of them but nothing new. As for her SoSpoilt, HS is probably happy to just take the subs who sign up and then quit.
Will take a look for any new content but she gets them taken down quick.

bnm1011

I think thats the best money shot of her i've seen - such a shame she disappeared off our screens - thanks mate
pretty good, i think she flashed the gash more than thought going back, clips like hens teeth though and only recently started to see more as people willing to share, nothing new here for a while unfortunately

Bullseye51

Anyone subscribed to v1x3n on sospoilt. Nothing ever seems to leak and she's amazing. Worth the ££?
I have in the past and there was gg & bg included in the subscription so for £7 I would say it is worth it. But lately she has started charging about £10 for each video which you can buy without subscribing, bit cheaper if you are a subscriber. Ms is best value, solo, anal & a few short bg vids but most of them are free on t'internet. She recently did a 7 minute long bg for about £100 with cim