ASK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON RUMOURED/CONFIRMED/UPCOMING LEAKS/SETS AND WHAT THEY MAY CONTAIN... READ POST ONE

scootypuffsr

There definitely were ones that were debunked, but I’ve never seen these 2 pics that were just posted, they look more recent. The one of her face looks pretty convincing to me, who knows though, wish there was more info on it.
Those pictures surfaced years ago and was debunked as being fake for the ass pic and the other one as being a fake out nothing picture. They said the bayley set was all non nude from what I remember.

femiolatun

Shouldn't this be in its own thread?
yeah my bad y'all on data atm and the service is absolute garbage if anyone wants to make a thread or move that one if possible cheers

(also apparently a few more pics to look out for that i havent been able to get a hold of yet)

Last edited:
I have this set. It's about ~175 photos some of which have tits & face, a couple with ass, and maybe like 3 bottomless looking down from her POV. All taken on her potato quality phone. Lots of random states of underwear. The source made some pretty big claims about videos, but was suddenly unable to find them once I bought the set.
if you aren't willing to share the set which is fair enough.. can you provide us the source on where to buy this set please?

if you aren't willing to share the set which is fair enough.. can you provide us the source on where to buy this set please?
the source has disappeared. Ghosted me and deleted accounts. My understanding is that the subject is aware of the leak, is pursuing legal action, and may have a lead on the leaker’s identity. He was also a bit of a bizarre twat who either lied about what he had or scammed me by withholding advertised material that I agreed to buy.

the source has disappeared. Ghosted me and deleted accounts. My understanding is that the subject is aware of the leak, is pursuing legal action, and may have a lead on the leaker’s identity. He was also a bit of a bizarre twat who either lied about what he had or scammed me by withholding advertised material that I agreed to buy.
would you mind dm'ing me the set? I would of happily paid for the set of the source but i don't see any other way of seeing it now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 1
dokkekokne OnlyFans 0
Mart Martin OnlyFans 1
G Requests 5
J OnlyFans 2