OnlyFans Amy white Tik tok

Skyelord

$36 isn’t bad at all compared to what some charge
Not bad compared to some but still a but pricey for a 2 min video maybe if it was $15-20 for a 2 min as like a taster it wouldn't be so bad most others I've seen charge that sort of price are much longer videos or pic and video sets

I've already paid the $20 to get the full nude pics for everyone but I've had an expensive month so I won't be getting any more for a while unfortunately I may even cancel my subscription for a while until she produces better content as its all same stuff different outfit showing nothing at the moment

She started out pretty decent and she's gone really down hill even her ppv is like 1 offer a week and even then virtually all just offering tits shame she had potential and looks like the getting over 7k subs so fast has gone to her head
7k subs at a tenner each.. shes gonna be daft to gee that up

Skyelord

Well first update since the 22nd and she has resorted to uploading old pics she's not even offered anything on ppv since the tit pic above her account is just dead so I cancelled my sub today once it runs out in a few days I won't be subbing again unless she ups her game this is a joke

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_193656.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_193656.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1,259

Thejoker3358

Well first update since the 22nd and she has resorted to uploading old pics she's not even offered anything on ppv since the tit pic above her account is just dead so I cancelled my sub today once it runs out in a few days I won't be subbing again unless she ups her game this is a joke
Has her account been deleted? I was still subbed and it’s disappeared