All talk or should I be concerned?

nignogger12

basically I made a thread asking if anyone had a mega with her content and she messaged me this lmao
1581956338429.png
I know it's probably all talk, but I'm not completely clued up on everything. Surely it's not illegal to share onlyfans pictures?Especially if i've not subbed to her and screened them myself. That would be ridiculous.

Last edited:

Fap Grinch

(as in you won’t go to prison or anything mad like that) - if it’s her she can get the post deleted absolute maximum. Who is it anyway?

It’s a copy right claim at most. It’s nothing else as she sells nudes through a platform. It’s no different from sharing something from bangbros. It’s illegal on a copyright claim front but that’s it. Some of these bints need to calm the fuck down. It’s not like you personally took a photo then shared it with out her knowledge. Which you would be fucked under UK law. But her selling them photos and complaining there getting shared. Sit the fuck down love. You’re making a fool of your self.

nignogger12

It’s a copy right claim at most. It’s nothing else as she sells nudes through a platform. It’s no different from sharing something from bangbros. It’s illegal on a copyright claim front but that’s it. Some of these bints need to calm the fuck down. It’s not like you personally took a photo then shared it with out her knowledge. Which you would be fucked under UK law. But her selling them photos and complaining there getting shared. Sit the fuck down love. You’re making a fool of your self.
exactly

asking is much different to subbing to her, screening her photos and plastering them aw over the internet

lets hope she tries to sue and wastes 25 grand ahahha

Kiikii112

Question while on the topic, I had a girls stuff that was claiming her ex posted it without her knowing for "revenge bullshit" what's the deal with that then can she report me to anyone ?

R

Reap the whirlwind

Aye, she doesn't seem like the type to know anything about IP's etc. She managed to get the thread deleted tho, that's what makes me unsure.
Thread would be deleted as she would of filed DMCA, as you need a new DMCA for every time there is a thread made just make another;)

Rambo

basically I made a thread asking if anyone had a mega with her content and she messaged me this lmao
View attachment 759826
I know it's probably all talk, but I'm not completely clued up on everything. Surely it's not illegal to share onlyfans pictures?Especially if i've not subbed to her and screened them myself. That would be ridiculous.
spoke about this in an earlier post but basically they always say that to try and scaremonger you into deleting the stuff, who is honestly going to trace the ip for her? does she think the police have the time to chase up every girl whose nudes she willingly shared to the internet albeit behind a paywall ended up on another website? i highly doubt it. plus on top of that it is a copyright issue therefore a civil matter not a criminal matter for the police to even get involved with. she will just file a dmca takedown and all onlyfans would do is issue a formal dmca takedown notice and thats about the extent of it really. plus im assuming your not using any of your real details on anything you can be traced too? also use a secure no logging vpn if your worried about your ip being traced because it would near impossible to be traced if you do that. the moral of the story is these girls need to learn dont post your nudes to the internet if you dont want people to see them unless of course 100% of people pay there broke ass for the privilege coz that isnt going to happen in this world. multi million pound companys can do little to stop the spread of there content/software etc on the internet so theyve learnt to live with it so whats a girl that makes a few hundred quid a month selling nudes honestly going to be able to do about it? the answer = nothing.. and as others have said i agree i reckon at least 90% of these girls wont be declaring there income to hmrc in england or irs in america therefore paying no tax so if they reported anything the chances are they would be the ones ending up in deep shit.

Last edited:

mattt2018

Not to do with this, but if you was buying nudes off a girl on Snapchat and when she sent them you didn't send the money. Would the police be able to do anything in that scenario, I’m thinking not but just thought I’d double check