All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

sexygoddog

Leaks I know about.
Chantel Jeffries- a couple vids and pics. all of them are taken in her bathroom either showering or standing infront of the mirror. i have em all.
Demi Lovato- some leaks of her in a bath tub, standing infront of a mirror in a purple dress and without the dress.
Lauren Dascalo- Her old leaks of her getting fucked and some bj clips.
Kylie Jenner- None.
Selena Gomez- None.

So far that is all i can think of.

CaptainSpaulding

Leaks I know about.
Chantel Jeffries- a couple vids and pics. all of them are taken in her bathroom either showering or standing infront of the mirror. i have em all.
Demi Lovato- some leaks of her in a bath tub, standing infront of a mirror in a purple dress and without the dress.
Lauren Dascalo- Her old leaks of her getting fucked and some bj clips.
Kylie Jenner- None.
Selena Gomez- None.

So far that is all i can think of.
The Demi Lovato ones got leaked a couple of years ago if i remember correctly...

Fan88

yeah but then i think she got leaked again in october 2019 which were the purple dress ones. idk exactly when they were leaked but i got em all so far.
I think there was more too that purple dress set, but it didn’t get dropped. I just wish everyone would drop all of her sets just get it over with so we can move on

Cuggie

I think there was more too that purple dress set, but it didn’t get dropped. I just wish everyone would drop all of her sets just get it over with so we can move on
"Move on"?
You're suggesting life is somehow on-hold until you see some tits (that may never come to light or indeed even exist) on the internet?
Pretty tragic, dude!