Alicia Vikander

darkomen44

In all fairness I specialize in brits so all I know is this is a leak of a celeb. Probably American.

E

Erik20

Is it just me or does the face not seem to match the rest of the body and shot? Both in colour and the slightly unnatural head position?

I just wanted to say the same thing... I think it's fake. Seems to me like a bad photoshop

T

Tsui

Name is spelled weird. It's not alycia debnam Carey is it?

That looks like a much better fit to me

*Based solely on the lack of alternatives and some similarity in certain (facial) features (same type of smile, laugh lines, bags under eyes and what looks like same eye/hair colour) I'd say it's not unlikely to be her.
Though I'm biased because I'm totally unopposed to seeing Lexa nekkid.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a much better fit to me

*Based solely on the lack of alternatives and some similarity in certain (facial) features (same type of smile, laugh lines, bags under eyes and what looks like same eye/hair colour) I'd say it's not unlikely to be her.
Though I'm biased because I'm totally unopposed to seeing Lexa nekkid.

Are you blind?

S

Seraph-X

Vikander was full frontal in both Ex Machina and The Danish Girl. She has a furry love muffin, and her tits are a bit different fro this girl's. Her ass is fuller too.

BernH

The little baby Bruno is at it again. I give valuable information that there is a legit Vikander set, as opposed to a scam one, and he gets all red. Get out of the sun, dude. And it's not like he "had" to come here for my message because he got a notification, no, there were other posts here before mine that left a little red number next to the bell.

Mods, can you please do something about that troll?