ASK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON RUMOURED/CONFIRMED/UPCOMING LEAKS/SETS AND WHAT THEY MAY CONTAIN... READ POST ONE

Creme&Coffee

This has always baffled me. Why would anyone make up that Maddy Hill has a set, she is hardly that well known or good looking. But, if there is a set how has it never leaked given she’s not that well known or good looking??

That's the thing. Personally, I find her attractive (much more than some of the popular leaks I've seen over the years) but we had one headless image, a claim of what the set contained and then nothing.

Meanwhile, women who are actually unknown to a vast majority of people (unlike Maddy, who was in two pretty popular soaps) have had entire sets leaked by now.

It feels like actual discussion of genuine leaks stopped around the start of the pandemic, and everything since has been mostly surprise leaks we didn't know much about beforehand.

Michael Bannister

Any other British actresses with sets not yet released?
Sair Khan, Michelle Keegan, Nadine Mulkerrin, Megan Jossa, Scarlett Alice Johnson. Some of those are hardly that well known.

It feels like actual discussion of genuine leaks stopped around the start of the pandemic, and everything since has been mostly surprise leaks we didn't know much about beforehand.

Are you really surprised, this place is worse than Reddit at times, people only come here to take, take, take, never to post themselves, other than to moan.

Rahzel

Think the whole thing will ever come out?
RULES.
1.THERE IS TO BE 1 QUESTION PER CELEB MAKING IT EASIER TO BE ANSWERED AND UPDATED IF NEED BE.
2.SCROLL THOUGH THE THREAD OR USE THE SEARCH BAR TO MAKE SURE SOMEBODY HASN'T ALREADY ASKED ABOUT THE CELEB YOU'RE INTERESTED IN.
3.MULTIPLE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SAME CELEB JUST BECAUSE YOU DON‘T LIKE THE ANSWER WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING MUTED.
4.IF @BernH PROVIDES THE INFORMATION THEN TAKE IT AS TRUTH HE HAS A PROVEN RECORD ON HERE.
5.DO NOT ACT ENTITLED JUST BECAUSE A PREVIEW PIC HAS DROPPED DOES NOT MEAN THE SET IN ANY FORM HAS TO OR WILL DROP ON HERE BE PATIENT.
6.ANY ABUSE OF THESE RULES AND YOU WILL BE MUTED FROM THE THREAD!!

Smithy82

Has your mom never told you it's impolite to answer a question with a question?
Apologies, the reason I was asking was that I was unaware that any existed so I was asking to clarify if it was the see through pictures from few years back that was in the press (thinking about it many years now) that you were referring to

Smithy82

Paparazzi pics? That would not be a set now, would it.
No it wouldn't but on here people have posted about all sorts being a set so I was trying to clarify. But in answer to your original question no I don't have anything of her and have not been aware of any prior to your comment

phanmail

Can anyone help me identify who this is? I found this pic on an old hard drive and can’t seem to figure it out. I would love to to find more pics of her. Preferably ones that are uncensored and don’t cover up the goods. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 6C68C2D4-27BF-478F-8B05-AF27D676F5D8.jpeg
    6C68C2D4-27BF-478F-8B05-AF27D676F5D8.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,559