WWE Seth Rollins & Zahra Schrieber

T

t90

Zahra is not Seth's fiancé, Seth's fiancé shared his pics in retaliation for sharing Zahra's.

F

FreeToFap

This whole situation makes me sick because it's a vengeful tactic used by a retaliatory ridden bitch that could very well derail the future of one the brightest stars in sports entertainment.

S

Seanbp80

"one of the brightest stars in sports..."????

It's fucking fake wrestling. Yes they are fit, by far fitter then me. But it is mostly a choreographed dance of guys in spandex.

keep trolling troll

T

tybalt80

This whole situation makes me sick because it's a vengeful tactic used by a retaliatory ridden bitch that could very well derail the future of one the brightest stars in sports entertainment.

This made me laugh....Brightest star in sports entertainment....lmao. Yes WWE is great entertainment but it is scripted and they let each other know what they are about to do to prepare for next setup of moves. there are times well it goes wrong and they actually get hurt but they are very atlethic and in great shape

S

Seanbp80

Why is he a troll? He pointed out a fact that all of professional wrestling is fake. This is not a sport, but enterntainment and that is even a stretch.

hes a troll, because he is just jumping on the public mainstream opinion that wrestling is no sport blabla... and thinks he gets thumbs up for this.
u r an idiot, because even after I stated it and others agreed, u still think wrestling is NO SPORT. the dumbest opinion u can have about wrestling. its fake, its scripted yeah true, but what these guys r doing is professional sport. because u cant get over ur own ego and accept that to be a wrestler u have to be highly trained, u r an idiot and a troll. a stretch lol, to state that you r not very smart is a stretch.

to get this straight: I am not a wrestling fan, I have no idea who is on the top these days. I dont even know the guy and the chick in this treat. But even if I dont like something, I can still give it credit for what it is. and it is "sports entertainment". point

Jayman

Now this is some funny shit.

The admins might want to look to make sure that the post above is from someone over the age of 18, because they are typing like a 15 yr old high school girl.

E

Eppolito35

Odd_monkey you're an idiot both of your definitions described wrestling exactly as it is

nimbus21

Actually he's right, it's not a sport, per definition its " athletic performance" with emphasis on preformance as in theater. Since all matches are "fixed" there is no competition, hence its not a sport.

A

Aaron

Who care if it's a sport or not that chick is fucking hot, I went to on in Seattle and saw her in person smoking hot

kader22

"Sport" isn't defined by "Competition", youv'e only looked up 1 of the many definitions, hunting (i.e. fox hunting) is a sport, yet there's no competition (they work together) what you're refering to is competitive-sport.
Dancing is classed as sport yet, again, no competition. there's 'competitive sport' and then theres 'entertainment sport' the Americans, ironically named, Professional Wrestling (WWE) is entertainment sport.
im in my 7th year of Sport Phsychology at Uni, i've also got 3 National Diplomas in the 'Sport' field (pun unintended)
i do not wish to 'stur shit up' as there's far to much of that shit on this site of late! so i will not drop to many users level by replying to hateful 'trolling' all because you cant face FACTS and in regards to other areas of the Forum, you really need to understand what an Opinion is!

nimbus21

Aw thats so cute, but no. Its two stuntmen playackting a fight.

And hunting is definitely a competition :) As i dancing.

WWE is theater, plain and simple

Geardagas

says the person who comments on a 2 year old thread.
1 - the fool I replied to was banned for necroing a two year old thread with a pointless comment, therefore his post was deleted

2 - you necroed a thread in order to complain about me necroing a thread, which is blatantly hypocritical, and you were wrong about me necroing in the first place, which multiplies your douchebaggery exponentially

3 - you couldnt possibly be more wrong about literally everything right now