WWE - Paige

J

JustAmazing82

Love it when people come on here and refer to others as “nerdy fucks” as if they are exempt from that category. Next you’ll be talking about getting a “real woman”.
We all know what you really look like

Attachments

• E9EC8116-2CCB-4C77-B769-F9905B6978F9.jpeg
    E9EC8116-2CCB-4C77-B769-F9905B6978F9.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 30

jsun5474

Love it when people come on here and refer to others as “nerdy fucks” as if they are exempt from that category. Next you’ll be talking about getting a “real woman”.
We all know what you really look like

I have been a member for over 5 years and have posted 6 times. Yeah that does make me exempt. If you come on here and beg for leaks daily and argue whose phone they came from and from whose perspective they came from you are a nerdy fuck. Sorry if I touched a nerve being you have almost 700 posts in a year. No need to get butt hurt because you spend all your time on here in your moms basement fapping away while yelling for more Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Last edited:

PharoahEgypt

I have been a member for over 5 years and have posted 6 times. Yeah that does make me exempt. If you come on here and beg for leaks daily and argue whose phone they came from and from whose perspective they came from you are a nerdy fuck. Sorry if I touched a nerve being you have almost 700 posts in a year. No need to get butt hurt because you spend all your time on here in your moms basement fapping away while yelling for more Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

been here 5yrs and only made 6 posts? one of them to call out other members here? great contributor for sure!! :rolleyes:

J

JustAmazing82

Nice to see you deleted three posts before this, two referring to myself as a “dumbass”.
Yes it really sounds like it’s me that has the “butthurt”. I don’t doubt you have a partner of 5years, in the same way I don’t doubt she’s also inflatable.
But let me make this simple for you. The next rant you want to have disrespecting users on this forum I can simply resolve the “butthurt” by banning you?
So get on with your “amazing contributions” and less of the attitude kiddo.

Reactions: bez

ommo768@

Please can anyone share the mega file please my phone delete everything please guys I'm begging you please

Last edited:
L

LudovicusRex

Well, a whole year has spent since the last ones. And nothing new is coming... Or Am I wrong?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Requests 0
Y Celebrity Leaked Photos 25
F Requests 1
S Celebs Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 18