WWE - Paige

regulater

None of these are new, you guys are just browsing the least updated and most toxic forum for celebs and leaks so no one bothers to post full leaks when they happen.

1st pic is from the last leak, where the whole batch came out along with useless family pics etc.
2nd pic is a screenshot from one of the dildo videos from same batch

The whole leak is out, it was Brad Maddox phone, and all media were shit he took, or shit Paige sent to him.

L

lutherkent

True. I know because Charlotte Flair told me.
No, I know because I have them and have done for a very long time, as most people here know. The problem with you being such a loud mouth know it all is that there’s several people here that just simply laugh at you being a total idiot whilst private shares and trades happen. Then when something loses its value and lose access to said celebrities accounts, the leaks would eventually get leaked in several different stages but because of fags like you people just don’t bother leaking them anymore because they get no thanks at all, just abuse.

J

Jobe1

True. I know because Charlotte Flair told me.
To be fair he has delivered in the past. People were taking the piss out of him but he did have the stuff, don't know if he actually trades or not but either way he had stuff no one else on here had so give it up

J

JustAmazing82

No, I know because I have them and have done for a very long time, as most people here know. The problem with you being such a loud mouth know it all is that there’s several people here that just simply laugh at you being a total idiot whilst private shares and trades happen. Then when something loses its value and lose access to said celebrities accounts, the leaks would eventually get leaked in several different stages but because of fags like you people just don’t bother leaking them anymore because they get no thanks at all, just abuse.
C’mon Luther, share them?

Hey legend are you saying there’s more to come outside of that Mega you dropped mid last year?

In all honestly though don’t blame anyone not dropping anything here anymore, mostly everyone here seems to just cause shit and be absolute knobs about everything.

Luther - what is the scoop on the rumored Tenille Dashwood set? That seems to be the only rumored WWE set that hasn’t had any previews or leaks. Does it exist?

L

lutherkent

I haven’t heard anything about Emma/tennile. I stopped trading just before I dropped everything... well most of what I had anyway. You got all the people but I obviously held a few videos back due to a certain number of arseholes in here.

Here is what you need to know about what goes on:

1) You have professional hackers that can get into most people’s iCloud with easy, without leaving a trace and rip everything. Within doing so they have access to that account until the account holder changes their password OR someone, such as myself, stupidly dumps the content, therefore leading to the owner of the iCloud account to take drastic security measures.

2) The hackers will only filter down what they want us to have, the power is in their hands as they are the ones getting in, taking the content and holding on to the content.

3) Leaks generally happen when a hacker no longer had access to the access or, like me, someone stupidly drops the set. Even then, it’s not the full set as they normally get leaked in small amounts. Take Paige for example, the content was from her NXT and early WWE days, which when leaked came out in large, but small amounts compared to what there is. Most of it won’t interest many people but when you hack an account you get all backed up messages, WhatsApp messages, contacts, saved notes which can also include all sorts of personal stuff like passwords, bank details etc.

4) I guarantee you that leaks simply won’t be happening like they used to, probably never again. The hackers have us all in the palm of their hands as they are the source of the content, as well as people getting really safety conscious with their accounts.

5) The small amount of stuff I have, if I can even remember my mega details, will not be leaked. And no, mr Dixie, I’m not claiming to have anyone you’ve not already seen, however I have more of the people I did leak here such as Paige, Angelina Love, to name a few.

And for the record, who was it that told you Joey Axel had the videos of Toni Stoem? Me. Who told you that he’s got huge heat and won’t be getting booked on many shows anymore? That’s right, me. So carry on trying to insult me because it only makes you look a total jealous faggot when you’ve contributed fuck all here.

StevLevTheRev

I'm not even remotely involved in such matters, as you state above. However, I don't understand how people don't realize that this is how it works.

Things will never be like the were before the first and second "fappenings" and as you said, probably never will be. Hackers do the work, they hold all the cards, and they know, if too much gets dropped or leaked, it brings a lot of attention to it, forcing password changes, security updates (which there's always away around, but that's more work for them, which is even more of a reason to not share).

If shit drops, it drops. If not, oh well. Unless anyone on here is going to start getting into accounts, then deal with it.

L

LudovicusRex

Yeah, those are new. Well, I saw one in a screenshot with Woods before. One new, one old.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Requests 0
Y Celebrity Leaked Photos 25
F Requests 1
S Celebs Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 18