Why are all my posts waiting to be approved?

fucknutmcbigbut

it takes a certain amount of posts before you are off needing moderation. not gonna say how much because people then start spamming shit and one word posts like bump and wow and shit. i would just suggest post content and/or informed posts and you will get it sooner than later
Right, I see, thanks.

Cornman

I've had several posts just never posted for some reason, which is frustrating because I see other people post similar things and they go through fine.

fozzie

Just guessing here: maybe it was something that was posted already, but in another thread/section?
And in case of a new thread: whenever I post, I try to find an existing one for the stuff and just add it there. The forum software will show some suggestions at the bottom while entering the thread title. Or I'll just use the search.
Oh and sometimes it takes a while for the post to be approved. The post disappears, but suddenly after a while it does show up in the forum. A few times it took 2-3 days, the mods are still humans after all. ;)

Just keep on trying, at some point your posts will show up.

Bribi

No notification and explanation for the rejection is just mind blowing. It's just a "fuck you we're better than you"

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
No notification and explanation for the rejection is just mind blowing. It's just a "fuck you we're better than you"
1st off regardless of your standing if you make a new thread it has to be approved no matter who and how big your post count is. 2nd if you post in the wrong section it just gonna be deleted because you dont know what you are doing, 3rd your post was accepted because someone was able to see and accept it 4th if you are a dick in the post we wont accept it

cylnz

it takes a certain amount of posts before you are off needing moderation. not gonna say how much because people then start spamming shit and one word posts like bump and wow and shit. i would just suggest post content and/or informed posts and you will get it sooner than later
that's reasonable in a forum like this, I was rather wondering why I'm still in that restricted post group, but hey, time flies and I try to post decent stuff instead of crap.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
What posts of yours are being rejected, we can see every post you’ve made, you had a run in with another member and removed your own comment, you were advised in that thread to repost your comment as the other member was in the wrong and I believe he apologised after being pulled on his behaviour towards you,

Ivantoney

I've posted a fair bit and been here ages, Still my posts await approval? Is that normal? Cheers guys appreciate the work you all do.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
I've posted a fair bit and been here ages, Still my posts await approval? Is that normal? Cheers guys appreciate the work you all do.
Well this one didn’t ;) your posts should go straight through new threads require approval though same for everyone

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
So what about MY posts? Seems like you all just outright reject mine, so what's up?
calling someone retarded trying to make a point and then telling some to post in english when you can translate yourself, yeah those posts arent going to get accepted.

GooniesRGudEnuf

calling someone retarded trying to make a point and then telling some to post in english when you can translate yourself, yeah those posts arent going to get accepted
Oh spare me the faux morality with using words like "retard" and telling someone to post english! What, is English your second language too? You all are just a bunch of holdovers from Vola and 4Chan who use similar language, so why does it matter if I use it here? You all are no saints.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Oh spare me the faux morality with using words like "retard" and telling someone to post english! What, is English your second language too? You all are just a bunch of holdovers from Vola and 4Chan who use similar language, so why does it matter if I use it here? You all are no saints.
well considering one of the rules of the forum is dont be a dick to other users. Is that good enough for you or do you need that translated as well?