Where are all the black celebrities?

Geardagas

Or its simply black women are a minority in the world of celebs. That’s the logical answer.
Or we could say most black celebs are ugly and no one gives a fuck about them. Your choice.
I'm sad that I missed this golden opportunity to school some whining race-baiters, well done sir

123abc1234

Yeah you got me big guy! because I have all the reason to lie right? Really dude?
I ain't no Luther.

Just letting the people who want her leaks (myself included)
Know that they exist, believe me or not.

They might exist but highly doubt you seen them unless you have stuff to trade with them. If they do exist then nice but why they not been traded or leaked yet makes it very suspicious.

Freehawaii808

They might exist but highly doubt you seen them unless you have stuff to trade with them. If they do exist then nice but why they not been traded or leaked yet makes it very suspicious.
At one point I did, I no longer do.
Hey man I'm not trying to argue.
Just passing on to you what I saw. Hopefully we all get to see her naked soon.

P

PeterAts

That might be the most low-effort attempt at bait that I've seen on this site. I give it two weeks max before you're breaking out the autism jokes you heard in YouTube comments.
There's an audible "ugh" coming out of my mouth every time I read one of your comments. It's involuntary and it happens almost every time. The same way you can't help but cringe when you see a wrecked car or when you start salivating when you see someone eating a lemon. What the hell happened in your life to make you this way Dix?