What I would do if I were the Hackers

B

BJ fan

There's been a lot of speculation about whether there are pics of some really big names, such as Emma Watson. However, if the hackers DO have these pics, it's not in their interest to release them until the very end. In the meantime, they can keep up interest with minor celebs.

The Fappening started with a big bang with the first pics of J Law. It then went silent for a couple of weeks, before many more pics started to be released. However, the hackers might want to end with a big bang, and thus be withholding some big names until the end. We'll see.

G

guidter

it's like the domino effect. If 1 hacker release some pics from a celeb.The other hackers will dump the pictures also.because the pics are then useless.
They canot trade them anymore or sale them.

We all hope that some of those names like emma are there..But not a single proof has been released of that.

TheBRADLeyB

I honestly don't think Emma Watson has any pics that can be hacked and I sincerely wish people would STOP talking about her. She isn't on the Fappening list and the website that had a countdown saying they were going to release her nudes ended up being a website created to look like it was done by 4chan users by people who want the U.S. Government to murder everyone of 4chan.

I promise you all that there are no nudes of Emma Watson on her cellphone because I sincerely believe she's never taken a photo of herself naked or exposing breasts. Anyone who has heard her talk about women and sexuality before TheFappening would surely agree with me.

Emma's not nude. Sorry guys. And if I'm wrong so be it, but until then I'm sick of everyone talking about the dream of her when we got real nudes in front of us! Cherish what the gods of perversion has given us and don't mock them by praying for more than we deserve.

TheBRADLeyB

You're talking about a girl who wears see-through panties and then gets out of a car with her legs spread wide open while people are taking pictures all around her. Something makes me think there's a good chance of nudity here.

I highly doubt it. I believe what you're talking about was a one time thing that was taken by a photographer. I don't recall it being "see through" panties and from my memory it was a byproduct of strong flashbulbs, much like the lighting on a stage can cause certain materials to be see through. I could be wrong about that though but I really don't think there are any. Not with how she's responded to non-Fappening peaks through the years and the fact that she's never been cited in a credible list. Again I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.

P

paul2014

I think you've joined the wrong forum mate.. I'm pretty sure there are a few feminist forums out there.... go try one of those

R

Rikenore

I personally don't think Emma Watson is the type of girl to take nude pics of herself let alone with a cell phone. If you want your best bet of getting pics of Emma, hack the boyfriends phone. I don't care who you are if you're banging her then you're going to snap a few pics at some point and keep them as a trophy. Same goes for most of the celebs who don't date other celebs.

B

BJ fan

Not giving up on Emma yet. It appears that the hackers have a folder with her name. Of course that folder could be empty or have non-nudes. We'll see.

D

dktp99

I personally don't think Emma Watson is the type of girl to take nude pics of herself let alone with a cell phone. If you want your best bet of getting pics of Emma, hack the boyfriends phone. I don't care who you are if you're banging her then you're going to snap a few pics at some point and keep them as a trophy. Same goes for most of the celebs who don't date other celebs.
I've often said that about all these leaks. Should be hacking the boyfriend's phones. They are more likely to have the goods than the females.

R

retoucher65

I'm pretty sure that was part of the hacking process... Do you really think Kate Upton had all those pics of other girls on her phone? Obviously, Justin Verlander was the one who was hacked.
Same for Kaley Cuoco... Considering the videos, seems to me like it was her husband who got hacked.

TheBRADLeyB

Yeah it's pretty well known right now that a lot of these pics aren't coming from the accounts of the celebs and are instead coming from boyfriends and husbands. I think the Megan Good photos show a Skype screenshot that shows the husband in the corner screen confirming that the screenshot was taken on the phone he was using, not hers.

As for Paul2014's suggestion I join a feminist forum, I recommend that you join a reading comphrension group because in no way did I ever state it would be wrong to look at the Emma photos or anyone else. All I said was I don't believe she has any photos like that due to her reactions in the past. So I'm not sure where you learned to 'read good' but there's a few hiccups in your extracting of information. (I do apologize if English is not your native language)

The only way I think there would be any Emma Watson photos would be if they were taken by a boyfriend who had to sneak the photos. Which, may mean crappy shots that would not be able to be verified. Unfortunately I would think a boyfriend interested in trophies would have a spy cam setup which would mean we wouldn't be able to get from his phone most likely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Celebrity Leaked Photos 1
fapper Suggestions on blog and forum 7