What Happened to the Below Deck Thread?

Omega29

I just subbed to CV VIP on OF. Got sent the initial 40 pics, not 1 topless. Then they got deleted. Got sent 11 more with a vid. Again all non nude but 1 been deleted. 1 pic with an emoji over boobs. Then a message to see them revealed pay another $79 dollars after subscribing

Seems I have been ripped off.

Anyone experience this?

Akmorris118

I just subbed to CV VIP on OF. Got sent the initial 40 pics, not 1 topless. Then they got deleted. Got sent 11 more with a vid. Again all non nude but 1 been deleted. 1 pic with an emoji over boobs. Then a message to see them revealed pay another $79 dollars after subscribing

Seems I have been ripped off.

Anyone experience this?
Sadly she charges an extortionate amount for nothing. I’ve bought a few of her PVPs and all have been disappointing. Shame because she is beautiful but I can’t see how anyone can charge $100 for a couple of semi nude photos. Tempted to leak everything I have as can’t find anything online as a white knight move! Wish others would do the same

Uttoxeter22

Sadly she charges an extortionate amount for nothing. I’ve bought a few of her PVPs and all have been disappointing. Shame because she is beautiful but I can’t see how anyone can charge $100 for a couple of semi nude photos. Tempted to leak everything I have as can’t find anything online as a white knight move! Wish others would do the same
Honestly have no idea why she is bothering to do OF ( apart from ripping people
Off) she sends the same boring repetitive message every single day and her pics that she uploads are Facebook tame. I would say she is one of the biggest scammers out there. I’ve been tempted to sub a few times on the promise that her vip stuff is decent but clearly it’s not

yoyoo1

Don't think she ever will but would love LE to join OF and get naked great effort for all the other content peeps