Tammy Lynn Sytch

R

RogerThat

Doesn't she look a lot like Ashley Tisdale ? I had to search on her to find out who she was ...:D

S

Seanbp80

i know her from the older wwf days, she was pretty hot. I looked at newer pics of her and althought the pics above are great, she didnt age well imo

S

Seanbp80

yep it is sunny from the wwf, shawn michaels hit that long time ago. I was kinda jealous, now not really anymore

H

happy123

She masturbates live on Skype for the right cash these days. Having no skills or talent has left her desperate for any money she can get.

H

Hello there

I know Amy Fisher the Long Island Lolita is a cam whore. I've seen it. Never paid for a show but she does flash her tits a lot to entice her audience to tip her for a show.

X

Xeenopeen91

I think all of the people who keep her sexually relevant are the guys that were my current age at the time she was at her peak in the WWF. So as they aged and got more flabby, they didn't notice old Tammy is looking 90% wrecked.

She does have a good amount of nudes taken before she got too wrecked looking tho.
Searching on imagfap or nudecelebforum will probably find them for you.

S

Seanbp80

dont do drugs kiddos... she was so super hot back in the days :(

for real, I still remember her in one of the summer slams, I guess '97 or '98 where she did this million dollar thing. I prolly dont remember because I coundnt get my blood back into my head. such a shame, she was so unfreaking hot.

Last edited:
H

happy123

Having those breast implants removed wasn't a great choice for her. She now has the breasts of a 60 year old woman at 42.

X

Xeenopeen91

dont do drugs kiddos... she was so super hot back in the days :(

for real, I still remember her in one of the summer slams, I guess '97 or '98 where she did this million dollar thing. I prolly dont remember because I coundnt get my blood back into my head. such a shame, she was so unfreaking hot.
Yea those were her best years.
I always thought her voice made her kind of obnoxious tho. She sounded drunk half the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bumkadio Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 0
B Other Models 1
Only Fan OnlyFans 3
fapper OnlyFans 0
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 329