Suzanne Collins (Brookside)

Invisible75

What gets me is that people have the sets, but refuse to release them.
Why?
Is it power? Control? Influence? Or is it b/s?

What was really nasty about this is that one guy released his pictures, the other guy promised to; but ultimately stiffed him.
That’s just bad business. Poor form.

That’s why place is going downhill, once upon a time a gentleman’s agreement meant something. Not anymore I guess.

finchy6968

What gets me is that people have the sets, but refuse to release them.
Why?
Is it power? Control? Influence? Or is it b/s?

What was really nasty about this is that one guy released his pictures, the other guy promised to; but ultimately stiffed him.
That’s just bad business. Poor form.

That’s why place is going downhill, once upon a time a gentleman’s agreement meant something. Not anymore I guess.
To have a gentleman’s agreement you need two gentlemen, there’s your problem

L

lutherkent

Natalie was taking photos of her arse whilst in the garden, neither one of them noticed the young child behind her. Either that’s her daughter or the little girl from the ring strikes again.

L

lutherkent

Here's a fun fact: just mentioning Luther gets you banned within a couple of hours. Cute little relationship someone has with Crapper...
Someone’s obviously been banned several times before and is rather bitter

MrMisters

Dude, I make new accounts every time I visit anyway. I just like the laughs I get from insecure people panicking as they try to report me as if Crapper was their bigger brother expecting him to deal with their "bully".

So when can we get some more hilarious PM screencaps?

You make a new profile EVERY TIME you visit?
Someone has way too much time on their hands

L

lutherkent

Dude, I make new accounts every time I visit anyway. I just like the laughs I get from insecure people panicking as they try to report me as if Crapper was their bigger brother expecting him to deal with their "bully".

So when can we get some more hilarious PM screencaps?
We come here for a wank not to cater to your insecurities.