St311a hudg3ns Discussion

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
I'm waiting for her to say they used to have 3somes together and loved it. And they both would "keep the smell in" whatever the fuck that means. Then run off to the bathroom giggling together 3-4 days later, and smell each others vaginas... "Ooooo V, I love that smell it smells like uncut cock"... "And I love THAT smell Stell... smells like....birthday cake...."
I love how this is your first message and quite possibly your last, you just nasty:confused::oops:

DarkBLue12345

right up to the point where it started with her sister you could have said yes it is stella but now never ever
The idea that she would give away that her extremely famous movie star ex Disney star sister likes tasting her own minge and bracket whilst also licking the helmet of the last cock to be inside her cus she just can't get enough of her 'taste' is completely mental.
It reads like some over zealous webmasters personal wank bank.

Jaffykins

The idea that she would give away that her extremely famous movie star ex Disney star sister likes tasting her own minge and bracket whilst also licking the helmet of the last cock to be inside her cus she just can't get enough of her 'taste' is completely mental.
It reads like some over zealous webmasters personal wank bank.
That was my point. I wasnt saying i *WANT* her to say that. I was simply saying that seems to be where this totally unrealistic bs was headed.. #Ridiculous

ADK

she has a very naughty side for sure and thanks to who ever is uploading all of these pics because your awesome

I will surprised if Stella herself has member account in the forum ? Eventually possible to observe some celebs or influencers behind pseudonyms reacting some critics in the forums

ADK

:)

Attachments

• téléchargement (1).jpg
    téléchargement (1).jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 253
  • téléchargement (3).jpg
    téléchargement (3).jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 218
  • téléchargement (5).jpg
    téléchargement (5).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 179