Solesister8 / SnookerCueT

Apparently we're all in big trouble

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-14-22-36-48-03_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-14-22-36-48-03_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 749
Lol she really is a idiot if she thinks the police give a crap about this kind of shit
Yeah she's a complete idiot if she thinks the police are gonna do anything about a few nasty words said on a forum.

Also is it just me that thinks it's a bit weird that she's offering to send ppv videos in exchange for a donation to a children's charity. Bit noncey I think.

It gets better.

PC Priest aka father Simon, will give her a call next week to tell her they'll do nothing.
Screenshot_2022-05-15-11-26-26-17_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg20220515_112631.jpg

Last edited:

Shdjej

It gets better.

PC Priest aka father Simon, will give her a call next week to tell her they'll do nothing.
View attachment 1280742View attachment 1280743
Honestly she's such an idiot I didn't even know who she was I just saw her on nudostar arguing with everyone and thought it was funny so I joined in lol the funniest part about it is she actually thinks she's so clever like I said the other day she may be able to buy a pair of tits but she can't buy a brain or a decent personality everything I've seen from her she just comes across as a complete bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else

I see the dumb bimbo has deleted her post about the police apparently dealing with it. I'm guessing they've told her they're going to do nothing.

And now she's manually going through her 11k followers, and blocking ones that don't speak to her. She must have a lot of time on her hands.

Shdjej

I see the dumb bimbo has deleted her post about the police apparently dealing with it. I'm guessing they've told her they're going to do nothing.

And now she's manually going through her 11k followers, and blocking ones that don't speak to her. She must have a lot of time on her hands.
It's funny because she must not make much money because she blocks everyone who tries to follow her and verbally abuses anyone who asks her a question lol

She's talking about me on her twitter page. She's either reading these, or she has a white knight running back to her.

Hey Emily what do you think about this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-17-20-31-20-62_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-17-20-31-20-62_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 401

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
She's talking about me on her twitter page. She's either reading these, or she has a white knight running back to her.

Hey Emily what do you think about this?
The thread is literally named after her, she’s on here and there is ALWAYS a white knight hoping for that elusive private chat/pic/meet/ fuck/marry(if totally deluded), nobody is making it hard for her to find her content on here;)

The thread is literally named after her, she’s on here and there is ALWAYS a white knight hoping for that elusive private chat/pic/meet/ fuck/marry(if totally deluded), nobody is making it hard for her to find her content on here;)
Yeah you're right haha.

I just find her to be an egotistical arsehole. The way she talks to people on twitter like everyone is beneath her.

It's hilarious she's sat there for hours researching her 11k followers one by one, all because a few pics got shared on here.

I wasn't going to say anything more, but I see she's laying the blame on me for her just giving donations being cancelled for giving nudes in exchange for donating to kids. Funny thing is it wasn't even me. Might be one of your 11k followers, that doesn't agree with just giving rules being broken, or one of the innocent people you've blocked for no reason.

It's also laughable you keep telling your white knights on twitter we're all stalking you and have been rejected by you. Which is funny coming from an account that at one time was named stalk the hawk. I've never spoken to you to be 'rejected' and I doubt anyone else on here has been rejected either.

Last edited:
So what happens to the JustGiving money then?

The people wanting to bring her down won't make themselves known, she has no chance of finding out who they would be.

So what happens to the JustGiving money then?

The people wanting to bring her down won't make themselves known, she has no chance of finding out who they would be.
It all gets refunded.

She only has herself to blame in all this. She took it upon herself to join these forums and start attacking people, and doing it on twitter too.

Personally I think she gets off on the attention.

Uttoxeter22

Wow just when this women can’t get any worse. This is the biggest thing for me, the notion that we have been rejected by her, like you I’ve never even spoke to this women or had any sort of interaction. The main reason for this is how she speaks to people in the first place. Like I have said many times, my partner and I (sorry to break the illusion that I don’t live on my own like she likes to make out) have made amazing money creating content for people that have legitimately bought from us, and we havnt blocked anyone for simply asking questions. Her white knights are absolutely pathetic and cringe to the highest level and her attitude is repulsive. So if you are reading this, which I have no doubt that you are, whatever your name is, get over yourself and come down from that ridiculous mantle that you place yourself on.

Uttoxeter22

Also.... let’s just call a spade a spade, offering pics and vids in return for charitable donations is just plain wired isn’t it???? Forget everything else, that’s just odd odd behaviour ‍♂️♂️♂️

Shdjej

Exactly most of people have never even spoken to her so how the hell can she reject them I never even knew who she was until I saw her arguing with people on here and that's the only time I ever spoke to her and called her a dopey cunt lol if she hadn't have been arguing with people on here calling them names I wouldn't have even known who she was I'm just sticking around because it's funny and I know it's only gonna end badly for her

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G OnlyFans 175