So...Is there any celeb leaks that do exist but are not on the web due to people trading only?

Troll

So...Is there any celeb leaks that do exist but are not on the web due to people trading only?
If so who are they?
Its a shame that it is, not all out there but I guess that's the way.

CaptainSpaulding

Some confirmed Demi Lovato nude slefies/vids haven't been leaked to the public. Every time a legit list comes up, most of those celebs are not leaked yet because of trading value. We'll have to wait a bit to see them all. Another one i've heard is Gal Gadot.

MrAn0n

Some confirmed Demi Lovato nude slefies/vids haven't been leaked to the public. Every time a legit list comes up, most of those celebs are not leaked yet because of trading value. We'll have to wait a bit to see them all. Another one i've heard is Gal Gadot.

I'd say pretty much 80% of all celeb pictures & videos that exist for 2020 are only being traded on private forums for their face value for other celebrities.

They're not getting 'leaked' because that will devalue their worth and anyone using them to get more celeb stuff will be affected, thus meaning anyone who has them, is only exclusively trading them, to build their own personal archive of the latest nudes.

There's so many celebs at the moment who have had their pictures and screencaps leaked but no one is moving on it. I doubt any will leak at all, since the last time the 'fappening' happened a lot of dudes went to jail, and no one wants that shit.

CaptainSpaulding

I'd say pretty much 80% of all celeb pictures & videos that exist for 2020 are only being traded on private forums for their face value for other celebrities.

They're not getting 'leaked' because that will devalue their worth and anyone using them to get more celeb stuff will be affected, thus meaning anyone who has them, is only exclusively trading them, to build their own personal archive of the latest nudes.

There's so many celebs at the moment who have had their pictures and screencaps leaked but no one is moving on it. I doubt any will leak at all, since the last time the 'fappening' happened a lot of dudes went to jail, and no one wants that shit.
Well... yeah. But i'm sure there are certain ways to leak those. Specially if some of thos eleaks are faceless pics like Victoria Justice's nudes.