Selena Gomez

T

Tsui

It almost looks like she deliberately pulls her jacket out of the way to flash that see through titty.

J

Jay~D

You need locking up!why are you looking at little kids body like that to even notice let alone cup size fuking nonce
I don't look at any little kids body in any nasty way at all man, that's gross.

J

Jobe1

Really how small her breast, what she do go get implants to make her A cups to a B cups. She has a pretty face but body of a little kid still Imo.
So stupid when people use the same bullshit lines for small boob girls, how on earth does she have the body of a kid? You know not all girls have big boobs, I actually like smaller boobs, they look so much better on girls like Selena and Ariana, such weird fucking comment to make

J

Jay~D

So stupid when people use the same bullshit lines for small boob girls, how on earth does she have the body of a kid? You know not all girls have big boobs, I actually like smaller boobs, they look so much better on girls like Selena and Ariana, such weird fucking comment to make
All I got to say to this is everyone is entitled to there own opinion like I said in comment IMO: In my opinion. To me Selena and Ariana aren't attractive they have cute faces but that's about it.

cd79

Stop bumping old threads, with pointless comments. Anyway, I saw a picture of her on a mag cover the other day... She STILL looks like a child. It's just creepy at this point.

Last edited: