Reminiscing

AstonMartinDB9

Was just reminiscing about when this board used to post leaks & celebs with their tits out

Those were the good old days !!

Now it’s just full of kids with multiple accounts starting arguments on every single post, it’s pathetic

The Mods on here need to get their fingers out their asses & start cleaning this place up, but unfortunately they are just as bad !!

Gangsta B

Before they showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowering meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

Popcorn777

There isn't really any leaks popping up at the moment though, it's not like the mods will crack down on the trolls and then magically loads of leaks get will posted, it'll just mean the forum receives less activity. People are acting like mongs because they are bored.

The trolls piss me off, not because they exist, but because they aren't funny or clever. A bit of banter for entertainment is fine but it needs to be amusing, instead it's primary school level insults and arguing over inane nonsense.

G

George887

Ultimate fail you keyboard warri...., sorry, prick! Getting married on Saturday so fuuuuuck you. :p
I doubt that is true.....but even if it is true......does your future wife know you go on a pervy little forum sites and troll like a teenager?

G

George887

All my comments and nitpicks, if you like, are for a reason. A troll does things to get rises out of people - I don't.

Doubt away. Doubt care Post about me when you have been here more than a day.;)
If youre getting married this weekend.......its the biggest day of your life.....soooooooo.......why would you care about leaks on this little forum site when you are getting married in less than 72 hours?

G

George887

See above. Nothing to do with leaks.
Youre getting married in less than 72 hours and youre on here having pointless debates with me .............LOOOOOOOOL.........bullshitting twat!

Last edited: