[Read the thread rules] Models on Purpleport / modelfol.io / Adultfolio / model-kartei.de / Maxmodels.pl (no mass dumping of togs content)

sbmg

Start a new thread and link to the new thread here? I am only aware of a couple of things that might go further than anything I have seen; and my understanding is that one of them are some shots that have been completely pulled by the photographer. Posting those might result in some issues. Most stuff seems to be available if someone looks. I don't want to go further than saying this here as I don't want issues for the thread!
It got posted by a tog by mistake and I snagged it before he noticed and took it down. Clearly her face and a good view from behind

deluxe78

It got posted by a tog by mistake and I snagged it before he noticed and took it down. Clearly her face and a good view from behind
Not sure if that is or isn't what I have seen and grabbed. Mind if I send you a DM? Would be so much easier just to post stuff, but I'm not going to risk this thread being nuked for anything!!!

sochet

A lot of times the models on Purpleport and Modelmayhem type sites will state modest posing levels for a number of reasons;

These sites attract a lot of photographers with no real past history, and for safety reasons they will often quote lower levels, and insists on some type of chaperone. Just think how vulnerable you'd feel meeting a complete stranger alone, often in an unknown location, and then stripping off totally naked and posing in explicit positions ...

The models know that these sites are easily searchable by anyone, including friends, family, and possible future employers. This being the case they want to have some control over what's being shown, stating lower working levels obviously achieves this.

Some models once they get to know and trust a photographer will do private work at higher levels, but this is on the assumption that the results aren't published and/or sold/shared with a third party.

With the advent of paywall sites, they realise that they can substantially boost their modelling income by keeping more explicit work on these sites and by using a nom de plume.

It cannot be assumed that just because a model poses to art-nude levels (akin to posing for a life drawing class) that they must go beyond this level. Not all women want pictures of a 10" dildo up their Jack & Danny spread all over the internet .....

Of course, most people have a favourite model or two that they've only ever seen posing at more modest levels that they'd like to see more of in terms of risqué posing. But the reality of life is that sometimes these thoughts will only ever remain a wishful dream!
Sorry to revive an old post but I’ve often wondered why women will do full nude and can basically see their pussy but not do open leg….and it makes sense now!

burgandy1

This one you can boycott until the cows come home. Won't do bg with photographers and has BF for that, but strangely has worked with others doing bg before, absolutely time waster