Reaction Emoji’s - Keeping in Respectful

TheProdigalSon

Messiah of all things Fappy
Staff member
There seems to be a bit of a grey area surrounding the posting of angry reaction emojis, which some people think is a little stringent. So allow me to clear this up.

This forum solely relies on contributions from its users so that we all get the content we desire. Unfortunately not even 50% of us contribute anything, which may not come as a surprise. The reason for not contributing can be anything down to the simple reasons of not being willing to purchase anything to contribute, or even “cannot be bothered”.
You can’t really stop people from being too greedy to not spend money and instead allow others to spend theirs and contribute. What we can perhaps make better is changing the mindset of those who “cannot be bothered”.
Also bear in mind, we request people use emojis to show their thanks to other users rather than responding “thanks” and over saturating the topic.
So when one of those “can’t be bothered contributing” users decides for the first time to actual contribute, and some idiot responds with an angry emoji, it’s likely to leave them thinking “forget it, I shouldn’t have bothered”.
I understand the frustrations when things are posted in topics not related to the content (ie fakes in incorrect section or wrong person) and to an extent repeat post’s - providing it doesn’t take scanning through many many pages to check if it’s there. But remember, a thumbs up is a “thanks” and an angry reaction is basically a “f**k you”.

So we’re not being snowflakes here, we’re simply trying to encourage users to keep contributing.

There is an alternative to the “angry” reaction emoji … and that’s leave the thread/topic and move along. Easy.

Enjoy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fapper OnlyFans 4
R Suggestions on blog and forum 2