Re-up request button

Just an idea but a lot of notifications are just people asking for reups of megas etc...

Is it possible to add a button similar to the like button that will send a notification to the original poster notifying them? This would prevent unnecessary notifications for people watching the thread

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
i have no idea if thats even possible, would make things better for the forum but make life a living hell for the poster with so many people clicking it. it may even drive people away form posting. it would be like when the bump button was here people kept hitting it and the last poster was being blamed

i have no idea if thats even possible, would make things better for the forum but make life a living hell for the poster with so many people clicking it. it may even drive people away form posting. it would be like when the bump button was here people kept hitting it and the last poster was being blamed
This is true, but arent they getting notifications when people constantly ask for reup anyway? Oh I dont remember there being a bump button, must have been before my time. Just a query as im sure others like myself hate going to a thread only to find its someone asking for a reup