397.4 KB · Views: 1,072
  • PB_january_24 (5).jpg
    PB_january_24 (5).jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 873
  • PB_january_24 (6).jpg
    PB_january_24 (6).jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 1,061

Playboy Fan

After a close inspection () of all the candidates I have reached the conclusion that the world has no justice in it if the winner isn't Amalie Olufsen... I mean, she is the epitome of a Playboy Playmate and compared to the other apparent front-runners, Laura Langas and , she actually looks like a supermodel. How Langas and Maievska are seen as favorites for the title blows my mind, Langas has the face of a special needs kid that wished to experience being a Playmate for one day and then got that day thanks to the Make-a-Wish Foundation, meanwhile, Maievska proves why there's such a thing as "too big" when it comes to natural tits with her sagging udders, accompanying a face belonging to a depressed housewife/mother of four from any the worst part of the Soviet Union era...

Arguments against Olufsen that I've read online are always centered on her having breast implants, which is the dumbest fucking opinion to have on the female physique since we started evolving from tree-dwelling primates. Human kind has always utilized creative thinking and science to move our species forward and improve our lives whenever we can. Silicone tits, especially the newest kind that feels more natural to the touch than the actual fat tissue in a pair of naturals, ensure that the tits remain firm for longer and have a fuller appereance. If any man says that they'd not choose a women with perfect enhanced breasts over a pair of massive naturals that sag to the woman's knees, or over a pair of bee stings that would lose a size competition against most men, they're nothing but a bunch of low intelligence apes with the worst kind of double standard in the known universe - doctors and scientists have improved what boobs used to be, just as cars improved how we got from A to B. The natural way to travel between places was to use your own god damned legs to drag you there with the speed of a snail. If you got almost any illness, you'd die - but now we have medicines that cure what ails you. If your eyesight took a bad turn before the invention of glasses, you'd be shit out of luck for the rest of your days.

Would you turn down traveling by car over walking because walking is what's natural and you don't like unnatural ways of transport? Would you turn down medicine because the natural order of things before we advanced the life expectancy of our species through scientific advancement was to accept that death is imminent? I mean, dying from an illness is what's natural after all, and unnatural is bad - apparently. I also expect the same men shitting on breast implants do the same when it comes to glasses or having laser surgery done to restore your vision - glasses aren't natural, neither is fixing your eyes with friggin laser beams.

Those guys need to get a fucking grip and get over themselves, we've improved breasts by inventing a way to enhance them. I'll enjoy my fake tit women - and I'll do it from the comfort of my car as I'm driving over to the optician to sort out my vision, all the while popping some pills to cure what ails me.

Playboy, in any country, now almost exclusively feature run to the mill mediocre women as its Playmates - the women wanting to be in Playboy so they can plug their OnlyFans accounts, Playboy featuring them because they've wrecked their own brand by no longer featuring women that followed Hugh Hefner's guidelines for what a Playboy Playmate was meant to be. Olufsen is a breath of fresh air, she actually looks like what a Playboy Playmate is meant to look be; a woman so unrealistically beautiful that your Average Joe would never get a snowball's chance in hell to see naked, if it wasn't for Playboy sorting that out for him.

#MakePlayboyGreatAgain